What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say Goodbye to ..............

Iafeta

Referee
That's a right royal shame IMO. Royal hasn't been as good for us as he was for Newcastle. Tuimavave is fairly consistent, capable of the odd huge game and Leeson has definite potential. The guys they're playing in Under 20's as starting props are miles behind Ah Mau. Luke Laban is getting demolished in U20s.

The other part that disappoints is how we want to be a development club. Leeson fits right into that. Evarn is our product. Yet we're replacing both by going to the market.

Not happy Jan.

Skinner

Coach
I have to say that this one has stunned me. I think Leeson's star is about to start
burning bright.

Funny decisions out of Beasley Ave sometimes.

Blaze

Juniors
yeah... pretty bad decision I reckon. Ah Mau has plenty of potential. Maybe attitude is the problem? I also read something about his manager stuffing the warriors around...

very disappointed about Ah Mau, but from what ive read and heard, Jimmy B's demands for his client has lead to this.

Not as concerned about Tuimavave.

'An established prop'? Aint many of those on the market right now..... well not good ones anyway.

Warmess

Juniors
So... they were happy to keep Tuimavave when they thought he had a season ending neck injury, but now that it's better than first thought they can't spare him a few weeks to get match fitness?

Can't believe they're letting Ah Mau go, either. Add these guys to people like Con Mika and Steve Rapira, exactly what sort of forward are we looking for?

I don't get it. Tuimavave is a good solid first grader, he didn't lose form he's just been out with an injury. Unless the injury is more serious than they've said I don't understand why he'd be released unless he has some huge salary demands.

Ah Mau looks to have good potential as well and to be honest our prop rotation is one of the few areas that looks to still be pretty solid both now and even after Price goes. I don't really understand why it's an area they're focusing on that much.

Martli

Coach
geniused decision letting Ah Mau go. Prop is one of our better positions, we really don't need to buy from outside the club to fill it...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ah Mau doesn't fit the Warriors current style. He has pace, a step, can off load, and generally has that x-factor that could make him an exciting addition to a team. Plus he doesn't come from North Queensland or the NSW/QLD cup lower grades.

We'd be much better off getting someone who fits the Warriors style. Boring. :roll:

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Ah Mau doesn't fit the Warriors current style. He has pace, a step, can off load, and generally has that x-factor that could make him an exciting addition to a team. Plus he doesn't come from North Queensland or the NSW/QLD cup lower grades.

We'd be much better off getting someone who fits the Warriors style. Boring. :roll:

Although I rate Ah Mau a few notches up Upu Poching. I have been very impressed in what I have seen from the two vulcans games I have watched.

If we do get low in stocks I would love to see him or the Herminator get a game.

As for Tuimavave - its sad but he is a big risk to keep on waiting.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Although I rate Ah Mau a few notches up Upu Poching. I have been very impressed in what I have seen from the two vulcans games I have watched.

If we do get low in stocks I would love to see him or the Herminator get a game.

As for Tuimavave - its sad but he is a big risk to keep on waiting.

I said the last time we re-signed him that Evarn would move on once his contract was up so this comes as no surprise.

I rate Poching as well so if he gets a go then it softens the blow somewhat. Can't expect Ah Mau to stay here and play his whole career as second fiddle to Packer/Rapira.

I'm just very concerned about them wanting to go out and buy a front rower. Who's available that actually offers any real value?

Scott

Bench
Could Warriors management be sounding out Nathan Cayless?
There is talk at Parramatta that he may not be wanted there next year.