What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say Goodbye to ..............

Rich102

Staff member
A real irony.
RL Week this week has a full page article on Leeson along with very high praise from Tony Iro.
I guess Ivan just doesn't listen to Tony.

Xenu

Juniors
The ball was completely in the club's court. A deal had been made with another club for more $$, we werent prepared to match it. Good luck to him.

Iafeta

Referee
I like Ah Mau's footwork, really nicely balanced and agile ball runner. I think this is a grave mistake.

Upu's a top talent also. The only thing is sometimes he appears slow to accelerate into top gear... Maybe it's just an optical illusion.

God I hope not on Cayless, too too too too slow and old now. I have no idea who the article could be implying, I'd be more inclined to look at a ball playing backrower, we need to change up our monotony on the edges of the ruck.

Scott

Bench
I like Ah Mau's footwork, really nicely balanced and agile ball runner. I think this is a grave mistake.

Upu's a top talent also. The only thing is sometimes he appears slow to accelerate into top gear... Maybe it's just an optical illusion.

God I hope not on Cayless, too too too too slow and old now. I have no idea who the article could be implying, I'd be more inclined to look at a ball playing backrower, we need to change up our monotony on the edges of the ruck.

Cuthbertson could have been a very handy pick up but I see he's signed with the Sharks.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Why the f**k would anyone want to go to the Sharks, in their current state???

Even if they do promise big money, I doubt they'll be able to pay it next year.

One Warrior

Bench
Why the f**k would anyone want to go to the Sharks, in their current state???

Even if they do promise big money, I doubt they'll be able to pay it next year.

Yeah exactly, there may not even be a Sharks side next year, possible fire sale of players.:lol:

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Meh, hasn't really impressed me that much in the U20's or when he played in 1st grade. Just another one off the stocks.

Let me guess he will come back and bite us like so many of those other great players we let go have?

Skinner

Coach
Meh, hasn't really impressed me that much in the U20's or when he played in 1st grade. Just another one off the stocks.

Let me guess he will come back and bite us like so many of those other great players we let go have?

Nice to see you are your usual cheerful self.....:roll:

Iafeta

Referee
I'm not sure how on earth you couldn't have been impressed with him in the 20s. Personally I was impressed with most of the forwards we put out last year. Packer, Matulino, Fai and Ah Mau IMO were the standouts, Taylor, O'Regan and Poching also extremely capable.

I wasn't expecting anything of note in his first few games in first grade, much the same as I didn't from Russell Packer, Sam Rapira and co. Making the transition to first grade in the front row takes a bit of time. Having said that, I wouldn't say he was a failure in his first two outings either. Your comment "one off the stocks" is probably fair, but it should be held in context that that forward pack last year in the 20s was terrific, perhaps one of the best comparatively against their opposition we've fielded in any grade. That's one of the reasons I was disappointed in the Lillyman signature at the start because I thought for forwards we had it made, it was halves and outside backs where we had some issues. If you did a depth chart analysis I reckon halfback and centre would be the positions circled with a big red pen for must improve, instead we got a backrower, a winger, and a couple of halves who were part timers at best.

Latest posts