What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW is a waste

Mut

Juniors
Why should you care what the Dogs do anyway, Moot???

Its spelt M.U.T you mofo!

Anyway to answer the question, just making a point.

Woooooo! Get some mut up ya!
PS - Except Charlie Saab, I think he could be gay :roll:

Runs on the board?

A. Johns - 2 comps in 12 years.

SBW - 1 comp in 1 year.

See how that looks in 2013.

The kid is a phenomenal talent, the type that doesn't come along very often. I'm of the opinion that even if he averages 12-15 games per season for the Dogs, he'll be worth every cent to the Dogs and to Rugby League.

The only bloke mentioned in your original post that looks poor value for money at the moment is A. Johns.

wittyfan

Referee
Mut said:
Yeah? So? you have explained your username so i shall mine..

Mut is what you dont get any of!

PS- Except Charlie Saab - I think he could be gay :roll:

Oh dear. :eek:

Charlie Saab was a fine player. One of Cronulla's best in the trying year of 1992.

Come on.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Johns was the focal point or two Premiership winning side. He has won two World Cups, captained his club, state and country and he has carried the Knights for years.

SBW was a bench player for a great Bulldogs side. Its like puytting Ben Ross' record up against Johns in 2003!

SBW is a player I love to watch. He does some great things on the field.

BUT

At this point of his career, seeing how injury prone he has become and knowing that you already have a heap of good, cheaper forwards at the club that got the job done and won you a premiership.....they are paying to much money for Williams.

Mut

Juniors
The only bloke mentioned in your original post that looks poor value for money at the moment is A. Johns.

Your a dead set tool!

A Johns = Country Origin 1995-96, 2000, 2003; NSW 1995-2003; Australia 1995-2003; World Cups 1995, 2000; Kangaroo Tour 2001 3 x Dally M 1 x Golden Boot. Australian Captain NSW Captain.

Thats speaks for something wanker

PS - Except Charlie Saab, I think he could be gay

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Mut is obviously an idiot, BUT

Williams has actually had 3 long-term injuries in 3 years (missed most of 2003, otherwise he probably would have debuted then.)

Some players, either through fragility or just plain bad luck (and I'm hoping that in SBW's case, it's just been bad luck thus far) are injury prone.

Mut said:
Your a dead set tool!

But I know the correct usage of the word "your".

Let this be a lesson to all the kids here, if you get STD's and procreate whilst they're still affecting you, this moron is proof of what can happen.

Mut said:
A Johns = Country Origin 1995-96, 2000, 2003; NSW 1995-2003; Australia 1995-2003; World Cups 1995, 2000; Kangaroo Tour 2001 3 x Dally M 1 x Golden Boot. Australian Captain NSW Captain.

Thats speaks for something wanker

Yeah, it says "has been".

Read my remark again and please tell me what you think "at the moment" means?

Mut said:

Methinks you're getting a tad too much moot up yourself for anyone else to get some.

Mut said:
PS - Except Charlie Saab, I think he could be gay

And you could be the Queen of Albania.

Who gives a f**k?

aenima1

Juniors
mut you're the only tool in this thread. are you going to tell us you wouldnt want willams at tigers? coz every club in the nrl would gladly accept him and pay big $ for him too so get over it wanker!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Mut, I think you need to settle down, playa. Leave SBW alone, he's not going to be bothering anyone for at least another 8 weeks.

I think it would be a good time to not mention SBW and just take a break from SBW-mania altogether.

Mut

Juniors
Well Everlovin' Antichrist, i didnt realise this was a fuggin spelling contest or i would take more care with my yours and you're. But seeing its not shut the f*ck and respect me biaaarch.

but you are right, at the moment i would agree that A Johns is poor value for money, but the fact he has got runs on the board suggests to me he is better value at present then SBW, because the Knights at least know what he is capable of.

As for SBW 3 long term injuries in 3 years. I think he will be the new Trent Barret, only with much more talent.

The way the game is at the moment, you cant spend 500k on a non performing player and not be disadvantaged, would you not agree. Its a fair chunk out of your cap to give up to the opposition.

Let this be a lesson to all the kids here, if you get STD's and procreate whilst they're still affecting you, this moron is proof of what can happen.

And for you information my parents died when i was 4 in a car accident. Really should not make personal fun of people on the net if you dont know their history mate, but i guess you didnt know. Just let it be a lesson.

Mr Saab

Referee
so its alright to say i am gay when you dont know my history mut? yeah thats right, you are a f**k wit and you have no place in society.

Newcastle knew what they were getting with Johns...a 30 plus player with a history of injuries who will take up alot of their salary cap.

skeepe

Immortal
Mut said:
but you are right, at the moment i would agree that A Johns is poor value for money, but the fact he has got runs on the board suggests to me he is better value at present then SBW, because the Knights at least know what he is capable of.

Let's see, Johns this year has fed the touchy plenty of quality ball, and lead his side to score an average of 13 points a game while conceding 44.

What great value for money! If you can sell that, you could sell anything.

Mut

Juniors
Newcastle knew what they were getting with Johns...a 30 plus player with a history of injuries who will take up alot of their salary cap.

Just like the bulldogs know what they are getting with SBW, a fantastic 19 year old prospect, who in his last 3 years has sustained 3 long term injuries and plays the game in a manner which suggests he will pick up many more.

We will wait and see, also he has the mumps.... F8ck that!

PS- Mut is sorry for calling Charlie Saab gay, i have no reason to think this. Sorry charlie. I hope you forgive me.

Mut said:
Well Everlovin' Antichrist, i didnt realise this was a fuggin spelling contest or i would take more care with my yours and you're. But seeing its not shut the f*ck and respect me biaaarch.

What you should do is inject yourself with a massive overdose of "get a dog up ya".

Mut said:

No.

I'm right and you're wrong.

Get used to it.

Right now, A. Johns is the most overpaid Footballer in Rugby League. The percentage of Newcastle's available funds that he's getting make him the greatest current waste of money in the comp. He's not performing and has spent the best part of two years in the stands.

It's 2005 Toto, not 2001.

Mut said:
As for SBW 3 long term injuries in 3 years. I think he will be the new Trent Barret, only with much more talent.

Yeah, everyone is impressed with your thinking. LOL

What are your thoughts on wasted jism?

Mut said:
The way the game is at the moment, you cant spend 500k on a non performing player and not be disadvantaged, would you not agree. Its a fair chunk out of your cap to give up to the opposition.

A. Johns.

Prime example.

Next.

Mut said:
And for you information my parents died when i was 4 in a car accident. Really should not make personal fun of people on the net if you dont know their history mate, but i guess you didnt know. Just let it be a lesson.

Not only did I not know, I didn't care.

Give me an address and I'll post you out a handkerchief you plonker.

Mut said:

Well, that was different.

McLovin

Staff member
Big Bad Sharks Fan - Sharks

Slava - Broncos (what happened to this guy?? hes gone all quiet)

Mut - Knights

The idiot of the year list is growing...

Latest posts