What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW is a waste

They were saying the same stuff about Benji before the start of this season and Andrew Johns as well.

If his injuries are still an issue in 12 months then maybe it's a legitimate gripe but the bloke is so bloody good that he may just be worth the wait.

aussies1st

Staff member
If he stays on the field he is definitely worth his value. But if he keeps getting injuried then he won't be worth it.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
They were saying the same stuff about Benji before the start of this season and Andrew Johns as well.

If his injuries are still an issue in 12 months then maybe it's a legitimate gripe but the bloke is so bloody good that he may just be worth the wait.

exactly right.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Runs on the board?

A. Johns - 2 comps in 12 years.

SBW - 1 comp in 1 year.

See how that looks in 2013.

The kid is a phenomenal talent, the type that doesn't come along very often. I'm of the opinion that even if he averages 12-15 games per season for the Dogs, he'll be worth every cent to the Dogs and to Rugby League.

The only bloke mentioned in your original post that looks poor value for money at the moment is A. Johns.

"Let's see how that looks in 2013"
Does this mean SBW is better than Johns?

Lambretta

First Grade
tigers huh? won any comps lately? were u even alive in 1969 when sid williams crossed in the corner to give the tigers their last win in a GF?

Not the Worlds greatest putdown in 2005 was it Saab?

Fortunately the f**kwit missed the opportunity to come back in and slap you with a Benji Martshall backhanded no look flick pass

Mr Saab

Referee
Not the Worlds greatest putdown in 2005 was it Saab?

Fortunately the f**kwit missed the opportunity to come back in and slap you with a Benji Martshall backhanded no look flick pass

At the time the Tigers had won Sweet F all. They then put on 12 weeks of great play and won a comp. Meh
What have they done since then?

Madrooster

Juniors
Why would you spend 500k on a young broken down talent like SBW? I think the dogs have reserves again and are on the brink of another salary cap debacle.

I dont like the dogs nor most of their supporters. I dont like Malcom Noad, was not he the one who helped support Super League, dont like his attitude. I dont like Dr George Pepponis, real nice of you to show a club legend like Turvey Mortimer the door George, your a real pill!!

SBW is going to be the biggest waste of talent the game has ever seen. I am the first to admit that he is a very talented player, but he is going to get injured game after game after gamenot getting full value for cash.

Look he is already 19 and he has had 2 long term injuries! People write off Johns, the greatest player to ever play the game, runs on the board baby!

If the start is anything to go by then SBW is not worth the paper the contract is written on.

Get ready all you dirty scum of the earth bulldogs fans to cop the same flack that those Knights supporters have over the last few years, especially you Pando you galah!

As a whole package SBW is sh^thouse! And the bulldogs wont make the top 4.

Woooooo! Get some mut up ya!

Hahaha that was great read.

Latest posts