What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW is the most talented player in the world of Rugby

Mr Saab

Referee
Looks like someone just blew their future children making material all over the floor.

Apey

Staff member
Where have I been? Player's overall quality are represented through a single play :eek:

McLovin

Staff member
Remind me to create a thread the next time Brett Kimmorley does something useful on the field...

Tommy Smith

Referee
I think it goes without saying that SBW is the most naturally talented player in the game right now. He's an absolute freak and an awesome weapon to have in the backrow.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I suppose when assessing his quality lets not forget it is the Roosters he is playing against.

ShineDog

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
I think it goes without saying that SBW is the most naturally talented player in the game right now. He's an absolute freak and an awesome weapon to have in the backrow.

If you have been watching SBW week in / week out on the rugby league field, there is no doubt that this guy is the greatest talent in any rugby code.

Without a doubt the best player I have ever seen at this age, barring injuries most likely the best player ever ( IMO )..:D

Ari Gold

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Looks like someone just blew their future children making material all over the floor.

Hey don't look at me, Steve Folkes is the culprit. He's just realised what a weapon SBW can be when fully fit.

Engine

Juniors
I knew someone would come up with the "weak opposition" argument. If that is the case, why have we not seen a better individual performance against the roosters this season? Teams like Melbourne and Manly have played them, yet no player in those teams performed better than Sonny.

Im a little tired of the SBW bashing. He is the most talented player in Rugby League.

Cammo

Bench
Engine said:
I knew someone would come up with the "weak opposition" argument. If that is the case, why have we not seen a better individual performance against the roosters this season? Teams like Melbourne and Manly have played them, yet no player in those teams performed better than Sonny.

Very good point. Well said.

Latest posts