What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schedule Rd22

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
MATCH SCHEDULE – ROUND 22 (August 4 - 6)
Friday 4 August, 2006

Eels Vs Dragons Parramatta Stadium 7.30pm (Ch 9 Delay)
Saturday 5 August, 2006

Warriors Vs Sharks Ericsson Stadium 7.30pm (5.30pm Syd)(Fox Live)
Storm Vs Wests Tigers Olympic Park 7.30pm (Fox Sports)
Cowboys Vs Bulldogs Dairy Farmers Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports)
Sunday 6 August, 2006

Raiders Vs Broncos Canberra Stadium 2.30pm (Fox Live)
Roosters Vs Knights Central Coast Stadium 3.00pm (Ch 9 Delay)
Rabbitohs Vs Panthers Telstra Stadium 3.00pm (Fox Replay)

Sea Eagles - Bye

James_Hardie

Juniors
The fact that the Roosters and Knights is the Sunday game, shows our poor the quality of football is at the moment.

strider

Post Whore
yay - now all we need is rain and another 2-1 scoreline (I still don't count their last try in hte last game as a matter on principle :x)

T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Apparently Parra and the Saints are the two highest rating teams for Ch 9. Was always going to be the one of the free to air games

Yeah I know and if you look at the round, well there is nothing much there that affects the 8 or is something to salivate over apart from Roosters Knights, which is also because it is a Gosford.

Warriors/Sharks, Cowboys/Bulldogs and Raiders/Broncos are all going to be important games that weekend in terms of determining Top 8 positions.

yer i would be going to the game but im not aloud to go friday night games for some reason and yeh i was going to this game now i cant

forward pass

Coach
Last years corresponding match was one of the most talked about all year so doesn't surprise me its on 9 !!!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The last game against the Dragons was a cracker. Thats probably why we're on again.

Also as already mentioned, the big supporter bases.

spiderdan

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:
Warriors/Sharks, Cowboys/Bulldogs and Raiders/Broncos are all going to be important games that weekend in terms of determining Top 8 positions.
gus loves the dragons.

trent should be back by then as well so gus will love to crap on about him as much as possible.