What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ScoMo Real Rubgy league fan and Player when lived at Bronte

colly

Juniors
Old threat i found on the net

Brutus Referee
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24389193-5001021,00.html

Rooster, Swan or goose?

FEDERAL Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull has mixed up politics with footy as the AFL and NRL seasons draw to a climax.
Asked to nominate which teams he supports, the new opposition leader said: "I have to confess I vote for, I support, in Australian Rules the Roosters, who of course aren't in the grand final - sorry the (Sydney) Swans,'' he told ABC Radio today.

"And the Roosters in Sydney in rugby league which are, of course, the Eastern Suburbs Rugby League Club which is right next door to my (Bondi Junction electorate) office in fact.''

Neither the Swans or Roosters made it past the second week of preliminary finals.

LOL

colly

Juniors
Old threat i found on the net

Brutus Referee
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24389193-5001021,00.html

Rooster, Swan or goose?

FEDERAL Opposition Leader Malcolm Turnbull has mixed up politics with footy as the AFL and NRL seasons draw to a climax.
Asked to nominate which teams he supports, the new opposition leader said: "I have to confess I vote for, I support, in Australian Rules the Roosters, who of course aren't in the grand final - sorry the (Sydney) Swans,'' he told ABC Radio today.

"And the Roosters in Sydney in rugby league which are, of course, the Eastern Suburbs Rugby League Club which is right next door to my (Bondi Junction electorate) office in fact.''

Neither the Swans or Roosters made it past the second week of preliminary finals.

LOL
Press conference Morrison yesterday 25/8/2008 in reagrding By election in Wentworth.
"But I look forward to my first electoral test as a government. I look forward to it. I relish it. And I know the beaches of Bronte pretty well, having grown up on them as a cute, and played footy on the local fields, and I look forward to going back and probably getting to pop in and see Mum and Dad while I am about."

https://www.afr.com/news/transcript...risons-first-press-conference-20180824-h14h1a

Yeah i know try not to combine politics and sport, but Scott I say's he was a player in his 'youth' so it's good to see.... Like we had Rudd a fake(y) bronco, well nothing good to say about the "AFL Bulldog Hag, TONY the never get Brooky fixed, Turnbull the Rooster Swan, finally someone who actually played the game.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
I have a feeling Morrison likes union more and the Sharks could just be part of the politician thing. Hope I'm wrong.

Diesel

Referee
Except for a GF, when have you seen a pollie at a RL game? They gravitate to union or AFL