What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ScoMo Real Rubgy league fan and Player when lived at Bronte

ek999

First Grade
I dont know who is more desperate. The people who wrote those tweets or the f**kwit that searched for them

taipan

Referee
The thing that amazes me ,when Gillard was PM and an AFL fan(well known) ,did rugby league fans beg, borrow and steal,asking her if she would have an NRL club to follow?

The look at me syndrome in AFL is an embarrassment to anyone who is stable.

El Diablo

Post Whore
seems he's upset the fumblers agan

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...s/news-story/98c0fc8acde28191b33132c002aa99a3

Scott Morrison backing Roosters, ‘Perth’ in weekend’s grand finals

ROB HARRIS, National politics reporter, Herald Sun
September 25, 2018 12:23pm

SYDNEY-based Prime Minister Scott Morrison won’t be cheering for either Victorian team in this weekend grand finals and says he wants “Perth” to win the AFL.

The Cronulla Sharks-loving PM says he’ll be “backing the Roosters” against Melbourne Storm in the National Rugby League decider on Sunday night.

But his lack of love for Aussie Rules shone through when he conceded he’d “love to see Perth bring it home” against Collingwood on Saturday.

“I can’t give you much commentary on the AFL because as you know I’m not an expert on that game by any stretch, but I think it’ll be a great spectacle and I’m looking forward to being there with the thronging crowds in Melbourne,” Mr Morrison said.

Mr Morrison declared in 2009 he was a fan of the Western Bulldogs and called AFL a “great game” and the grand final the “greatest show in Oz”.

Earlier this month he tasked comedian Peter Helliar with finding him an AFL team despite claiming he had a soft spot for the Bulldogs after its former coach Rodney Eade introduced him to the “great game”.

Mr Morrison was in the crowd for Richmond’s qualifying final win against Hawthorn earlier this month.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten was among the 94,000 fans on Friday night cheering on the Magpies.

The Labor leader switched from South Melbourne to the Magpies in 1982 when the Swans flew north to Sydney.

The PM said the NRL judiciary’s treatment of Storm legend Billy Slater could be a deciding factor but former Storm star turned Rooster Cooper Cronk was “a big loss.”

“My team is out, Cronulla is out … they were taken out by the Storm. The Storm were the better team last weekend, sadly for us,” Mr Morrison said.

“But I think the Roosters will come home on the day, I think they’ve been the consistent team all year.”

Fire

First Grade
ScoMo boss-level trolling AFL f**kwits.

Respect.

BCGzeU2.jpg

Dodgy

Juniors
I didn't know of this thread when it started. I honestly can't believe what I've read on the previous page.

AJB1102

First Grade
Him being a fellow Sharky means nothing but I can support a PM trolling AFL fans. If that's an election promise he'll get my vote.