What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCOOP RE YOUNG PLAYERS

ali

Bench
ShireShark said:
I prefer Raper's approach to these young blokes much more than Opes the dope who wanted to win the NRL with a Flegg team

Opes was clutching at straws when he started blooding these guys last year. Then again he wasn't getting anywhere with the older blokes, some of which were never going to make it as first graders. At least blooding a young bloke early can help them gain experience early, or it could have the opposite effect of making everyone think they are rubbish. eg Bird or Finch when at Canberra.

coolumsharkie

Referee
wizard said:
HEY BEEKER DICK WHO SAID THE PLAYERS WERE CRYING YOU WERE ALL QUICK TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WHEN NEWTON BELTED MYERS TO SAVE THE GAME LAST YEAR JUST BECAUSE ANDO GAVE THE YOUNG PLAYERS AGO NOT LIKE THE HAS BEEN WHO IS COACH SO WHAT HAPPENS TO JON GREEN & K GALLAWAY WHEN THEY COME BACK WILL THEY BE SHOWN THE DOOR TO BECAUSE ANDO GAVE THEM A GO :?: :?: :?:

Your either a player or a family member or friend of a player, mate thats obvious..

So fess up!

Oh and your caps lock is on

Alan Shore

First Grade
beekershark said:
The performances of the premierleague team for over 12 months have been extremely poort considering the "potential" and the number of players with first grade experience, if only a few games. They are meant to be playing for a promotion, yet play with a lack of passion and seemingly a lack of ambition, particulary at a time when there have been long term spots up for grabs in firsts.

The only player who has taken that chance for mine is Dumas.

BIckerstaff and isemonger, perhaps two of the most experienced players have actually been the ones to cement spots thru commitment and work load, if the other forwards in PL want to cry because they are being let go, then they best look in the mirror before blaming the coach playing favorites.

I completely agree. Bickers and Ise Man aren't the most talented players but they play for the jumper and put in all the hard work required. That's why I like them. Is Bickerstaff definitely being cut loose?

Booyah

Bench
:lol:

She'd chew you up and spit you out faster then you could say blueberry pancake.

The warning is for your protection. :D

Latest posts