What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorned former Rooster 'to crow at Eels

caylo

Bench
parra pete said:
Can hardly wait.....I won't be including the matches he plays in premier league though, which, in my opinion, will make up most of his season...
Can you pass on the number btw, you obviously have it close by :lol:
I don't want to have a battle of wits with you because you are half armed. It would not be fair. (oh, that's nasty..just kidding)
here here i can give it, and i can take it... but we might need to dull it down or ill get in trouble eventually by MR. Moderator... :D
look ill count the amount of 1st grade game he plays because i can count pass 3, and you can count the amount of premier league games he plays. Now just to make sure, pete boy what comes before one. Don't strain yourself ;)
what will do after is compare numbers, and the one with the higher number wins... ill help you figure which one is higher if you struggle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parra pete said:
It's a poor tradesman who blames his tools

That quote is almost as bad as "the customer is always right'.

In a team orientated game, players need players to help their game.

I'm glad John Morris is gone, he was ordinary in 2006. Should be booted from RL period.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Didn't the QLD selectors include Smith at the start of the year in the train on squad but i thought he was average?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Pitty he got injured against Newcastle, by god he made Andrew Johns look like John Frare in that first half.

parra pete

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Didn't the QLD selectors include Smith at the start of the year in the train on squad but i thought he was average?

How'd he go..get a run...retain his spot..be mentioned in dispatches???
Where did he rate on the half back scale in his back up season 2006? Were you happy with his efforts...? That's all that matters. I wasn't and I am not afaid to say so...

parra pete

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
That quote is almost as bad as "the customer is always right'.

In a team orientated game, players need players to help their game.

I'm glad John Morris is gone, he was ordinary in 2006. Should be booted from RL period.

I thought Morris was good in 2006. He will be a big loss.
He badly lacked a player on the inside to help him look even better.
But......It was everyone fault except Tim Smith whose stats published in the RLW, when compared to every other player, showed him to be the weakest link in the NRL.
I am REALLY the only person on this forum that considers the player, Tim Smith, on the form displayed in 2006, is not of NRL standard???

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
He is NRL standard.......he only played a handful of games when we were competitive and still looked dangerous everytime he touched the ball in the opposition 20.

When we were travelling bad at the start, he wasnt in form but always looked like he was about to create something.

parra pete said:
I am REALLY the only person on this forum that considers the player, Tim Smith, on the form displayed in 2006, is not of NRL standard???

I wouldn't say the only one. You and JayJay and a few others seem to be the Vocal Minority.

But in all Honesty we are going to have to take each day as it comes. Treat today as if it is the last game of our careers because if we don't perform it will be and Strive to thrive where others have planed to fail. The glass is half full, sure Tim wasn't as good as 2005, but he has his shot, he has convinced the man that he needs to convince, and the performances on the field next year will speak for themselves. We just have to take this one game at a time. It is a game of 2 halves and if we play it like that we might just go alright.

Also remember that League is a funny game. Sometimes you win, Sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains. Think about that for a second.

parra pete

Referee
Constructive criticism is not hate. I do not hate anyone. It is a waste of energy and emotion.
Peace bruvver. V

spiderdan

Bench
when tim played below expectations so did pretty much our entire side.

based on that, if he showed he wasn't up to nrl standard then neither was the rest of our side.

parra pete

Referee
And while I am in a loving mood....Jake, I have posted before that I rate your ability to spot talent very highly.
Truly, I hope you are right about Tim Smith and that his 2006 form was a fly spot on the bum of civilisation.

parra pete said:
And while I am in a loving mood....Jake, I have posted before that I rate your ability to spot talent very highly.
Truly, I hope you are right about Tim Smith and that his 2006 form was a fly spot on the bum of civilisation.

Thanx Pete I love you too mate :kiss: .

I have all the confidence that Tim will come good. And if he gets some support from his team mates and the forwards aim up. He will be in for a good year and so will we.

caylo

Bench
parra pete said:
Constructive criticism is not hate. I do not hate anyone. It is a waste of energy and emotion.
Peace bruvver. V

Pete you hate timmy, as much as you want to quote Peace Bruvver or Merk twain, you hate him. Your criticism is not constructive, it can't be, you are not talking to timmy, you are talking about him. He doesn't care what you think, he isn't going to listen to an ammature 'selector' over trainers and coachs who have state of the art technology, and a wealth of experiance. So from that you are just criticising, which is a form of dislike at the least. And i'm a simple person dislike=hate :D

parra pete

Referee
caylo said:
Pete you hate timmy, as much as you want to quote Peace Bruvver or Merk twain, you hate him. Your criticism is not constructive, it can't be, you are not talking to timmy, you are talking about him. He doesn't care what you think, he isn't going to listen to an ammature 'selector' over trainers and coachs who have state of the art technology, and a wealth of experiance. So from that you are just criticising, which is a form of dislike at the least. And i'm a simple person dislike=hate :D

First time I've agreed with you...YES, you are a simple person....

Tim Smith's Stats 2006 season...Games played 15, tries scored 2, Average tackles 14.3, Average hitups 2.7, Av metres gained per match 14. Effective tackles 82.3% Line Breaks 0, off loads 4.

Hate to say it matey. Tim's stats are the worst of any No 7 in the NRL in 2006...probably the worst of ANY player in the NRL.
John Morris stats in comparison...Games 23 Tries 5,fg 1, goals 2, average tackles 26, average hitups 6.5, average metres gained 51. Effective tackles 88.9% Line breaks 10, Off loads 5..
And mate, I don't care if he (Tim Smith) cares what I think or not..and I don't care what you think either. Doesn't phase me one way or another..
Get mum to sew your pockets up for Christmas if you can't realise that....

Latest posts