What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scott anderson gone to brisbane

250k...use that to tie up our U20's. The first grade squad will be interesting next year.

A lot of potential on offer and with the core of old players it is looking like an exciting squad.

ST09RM

Juniors
mite make a bid for mason?? if he gets a payout from roosters and say like 100k from storm he could do similar to finch

sheet_ed

Juniors
Couldn't see him hold a first grade spot with the likes of Bromwich coming through.

After 4 years he learned to tackle but you compare him to Tolman who was on probably half his salary and sorry you aren't real 1st grade material (at least for the Storm).

I bet he will be he is a bench player again this year but you never know, Henjack might bring out the potential that made us pay him a bucket load of money to stay.

Noa

First Grade
Couldn't see him hold a first grade spot with the likes of Bromwich coming through.

After 4 years he learned to tackle but you compare him to Tolman who was on probably half his salary and sorry you aren't real 1st grade material (at least for the Storm).

I bet he will be he is a bench player again this year but you never know, Henjack might bring out the potential that made us pay him a bucket load of money to stay.

And how to hold onto the pill at the PTB.

storm_man

Juniors
mite make a bid for mason?? if he gets a payout from roosters and say like 100k from storm he could do similar to finch

What about Will Chambers? He doesn't want to play for the Reds (can't blame him) and he would be a good player for a couple of years while Duffie and O'Neil get older. I said in another thread that the Storm wouldn't have been able to afford him but now that Anderson is leaving that may be different

The_Savage_1

Juniors
whilst i'm not overly disappointed to see him go, i think some of the comments about ando are a bit harsh. he's only young and has been a decent player for us and he definitely would have figured in 2010. don't let his over-paid status affect your judgement. that's not his fault, that's the storm's fault for over-valuing him. also, don't be surprised if the storm are still paying some of his 250k 2010 salary. brisbane wouldn't have paid that much and he wouldn't have agreed to a mutual release for too much less than that.