What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott for Williams - Thanks Stuart

The Nulla #2

Bench
I woke up this morning, and even though i knew this yesterday, i felt even more angry today.

How can a coach, possibly throw this guy in our second row, and replace a workhorse, who hasnt stopped all year. The only times he has stopped is when raper has demoted him.

Its fair to say that our season is over, and its now about throwing anyone on the field, but FFMF you cannot possibly tell me, that this man, SCOTT who is a dragon next year(?) has outplayed williams for the 11 jersey.

Is this not in the top five of rapers worst calls all year? And yes theres been a sh*t load of them.

No wonder the bloke intends on leaving the club, hes got a no hoping, ball dropping, f**ktard like scott, playing in his jersey that IMO he has cemented as his ALL year.

Its a decision such as this one, which has been the worst in team selections since dykes/kimmorley that is going to really stir sharks fans all over the place.

He doesn't want to win another game this year, lets finish second last, what a great idea.

Good luck Beau Scott you fucking Hack

Wake the fuck up team selector you moron.

Cassidy

Juniors
This just goes to show the Sharks mindset at looking to next year... What good will Cronulla get out of having Beau there... Every other side in the NRL looks at putting in some young players towards the end of the season if they aren't in the finals yet our beloved Sharks continue to make dumb selections!!

spider

Coach
TBH - when some were saying i hope we lose the rest of the games i disagreed. But now, i think it will be the only way some type of "indicator" belts one up his ass. Because up until now - it does not appear to have done so.

As much as i hate to say it - i think finishing second last is what is needed for the longer term - other than the obvious solution which is not going to occur next year.

And if by some minor chance we are placed highly next year mid season, and they re-sign the numbnut - then i will sever my neck and wrists to end the pain endured.

Bundy

Juniors
Clearly there is no planning for next year for the Sharks. There does however seem to be some planning for the Dregs, that Scott is headed to and that Coach has family ties with, who has recently started to publicly bag his team.
There is absolutely no sense in this team selection, therefore one could be led to believe a conspiracy theory like that one, or could it be assumed that perhaps Raper doesn't want to Coach here anymore, he know's he won't be re-signed next year but hey... If he makes enough stupid mistakes they might just sack him and pay him out, then he can have a year off with full pay! Afterall, there have a history of sacking coaches.

carinashark

First Grade
Maybe Williams wants a rest? Bring him on in the last 20 min? But this season gets weirder every week!

The Nulla

Juniors
Well put #2. I am filled with so much murderous rage at this selection.

It is a slap in the face to a local juniour who puts in every week to go largely unnoticed in the way of public recognition etc. I wouldn't blame the kid if he does indeed leave. This year is the first time i've ever questioned my dedication and committment to the Sharks so I can only imagine how it is like for some of the players with passion to be treated this way.

Beau Scott is the biggest disgrace to ever wear a sharks jersey. I even now hate bastard squad because the name reminds me of beau scott.

my fingers cringe when i type those letters, so i wont ever again.

I don't care if there is somethign wrong with Reece, wack another junior in to the side and keep that dragon-going, ball-dropping bastard out of our jumper.

f**k you Raper. f**k you Scott.

DJDL

First Grade
Maybe George heard Weirdo's dad on the radio and thinks "if that's how you feel....."

Danger

Juniors
What a farce... Beau Scott is the worst player i have ever seen, the fact that we are getting rid of him next year makes me somewhat happy, but what the f*ck is he still doing in 1st grade, especially since he wont be here next year!!!

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Well this is it lads, We've hoisted the white flag of surrender.

Why oh why didnt they take the opportunity to give one of the younger blokes who IS staying with us a run? Rudderless ship a white flag flapping in the breeze is what we've become and I have never been so critical with, or disapointed, in our team.

fatshark

Bench
the mind farkin boggles, i think this has put me over the edge and Pierce can expect an email soon. The seasons over, yet they still pick players that are going and not giving some young ens who are staying are go...f**king ell.

Inferno

Coach
Maybe Raper is thinking of his wellbeing, he cops more hospital passes than anyone else and you can only take so many of them a season before you...wait he's already a wierdo, whats the problem?

squiddy

Juniors
I'm with Nulla this selection makes me totally angry - why Stuart why ? Have you not watched any replays of any game Scott has played in ?

STEVE R

Juniors
*edit - joke or note, let's not get defamatory*

Either that, or Raper really does just pull names out of a hat when picking the forward pack.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The true irony is arguably our best backrower has been in the centres everytime he played this season including this game.

I still reckon Scott will be on the wing next year at the dragons - in reggies that is.