What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Geddes

His had 3 serious pectoral injuries.

In 3 consecutive seasons, I am almost positive his off contract this year.

Will he retire? Or will the bunnies be silly enough to offer him another contract?

aussies1st

Staff member
The Rabbits seem to rate him so I wouldn't be surpised if he gets another contract.

But being Souths this guy would be on atleast 200k, they might as well burn the money for the amount of game time his seen.

innsaneink

Referee
Sir Knight82 said:
But being Souths this guy would be on atleast 200k, they might as well burn the money for the amount of game time his seen.

It is a bit of a gambe, but he is one of their best when fit, and even if they did cut him, they still have to pay overs to get anyone ebven remotely intersted, if that.
Id be prepared to take a punt on him, surely they could come up with some extra precautions for him

Utey

Coach
Its a damn shame too, has a real go when he is fit. Iam sure he isnt liking his time on the sideline. But I agree, there is only so much a club can take when it comes to injuries.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Scott is on contract for next year. This is the second pectorial injury that he has had. The other injury was a knee injury a few years back. Scott will be with Souths next year. I think he is a very good player, but has had a really bad run with injuries.

It wasn't until Scott returned from injury with Scott Logan that Souths started winning games last year. It is no doubt that the biggest problem at Souths this year is the go forward.

stuke

Bench
Sir Knight82 said:
His had 3 serious pectoral injuries.

In 3 consecutive seasons, I am almost positive his off contract this year.

Will he retire? Or will the bunnies be silly enough to offer him another contract?

Luke Davico = 2 serious pectoral injuries in 2 years = Major Knights signing for 2006.

Latest posts