What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott must go.

Sharkie73

Bench
Until today I was prepared to give him ago but after this performance the quicker he go's the better:x . He gives up more points than he gets, as I've said before friends of mine know him and have said you won't change the way he plays he has played this way from the first time he had a game.

Pomeroy Stepped up today and played well let him have Scotts spot.

Sharkie73

Bench
I'd even say if Simmo didn't get hurt Raper would have put the hook in Scott and played Pomeroy in the centres in the second half he played that bad

Stonecutter

First Grade
Yes definately, put Albert to F/B ( Simmo injured) Laiseni and Covell on the wing and Pommeroy and Vags in the centres. Scott to the bench and to play 2nd row.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought Scott was going OK actually, but as I said before the game he's an enigma. His errors are ALWAYS costly. He must be jinxed. I think every major blunder he made led to points.

However, he wasn't Robinson Crusoe and to me the whole team looked jaded and rattled from minute 1.

Never in this one.

The gane against Knights week before, and eagles prior to that, took its toll, both were come from behind wins, against 2 physical packs, plus we look complacent

ghoti

Bench
Frenzy. said:
I thought Scott was going OK actually, but as I said before the game he's an enigma. His errors are ALWAYS costly. He must be jinxed. I think every major blunder he made led to points.

However, he wasn't Robinson Crusoe and to me the whole team looked jaded and rattled from minute 1.

Never in this one.
He was average today, but he didn't get a whole lot of chances. His defence wasn't terrible, but it was barely okay. And yes, his errors are a huge issue.

I just don't think he's up to regular first grade just yet. Pomeroy played all over him today and Scott's been average for some time now. Logic states you'll switch the two. But Raper's a fan of continuity...I doubt he'll make many changes.

Nullajet

Juniors
I was advocating retaining him and giving him time to develop but that effort today was ptiful for a bloke who has been there as long as he has.......let him go !!!!!!!!!......like he does with the ball and to opposition players!

!fullback!

Juniors
i hope they give pomeroy a shot next week. hell i hope they replace him with someone that can just hold a ball

I've been of the opinion that given a bit of time Scott would imporve, but when the great man came in from his wing to dummy half, made a good run and pass, only for Scott to put it down, thats just done it for me.

chili pepper

Bench
Sharkie73 said:
Until today I was prepared to give him ago but after this performance the quicker he go's the better:x . He gives up more points than he gets, as I've said before friends of mine know him and have said you won't change the way he plays he has played this way from the first time he had a game.

Pomeroy Stepped up today and played well let him have Scotts spot.

He was aweful! The dropped ball with Albert was possibly the game sealer for them. We were just getting on top until that happened. He looked scared every time the ball came near him.

Scott was ordinary but Pom was worse.

Easts can have both!