What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Prince

Titanic

First Grade
waiting for the fallout ... he's been playing like he was heading towards retirement.

I am surprised they will let him go without a decet replacement - 2013 was clearly going to be his last year but if he is gone, there isn't many decent halves on the market.

64 Dragon

Coach
Excuse the butting in guys. Rumour is that Jacob Miller from the Tigers will be his replacement, which is surprising, as the Tigers would not release him to the Dragons, supposedly

inside_pass

Bench
Glad to see the grub go!
Biggest diver in the Nrl.
There's actually a you tube video of all the dives he's taken over his whole career...............he should have played soccer..........perfect for his game!

isaiah

Bench
Miller/Sezer? Youth wins over mediocrity perhaps.

i think manly in 2011-2012 and dogs this year have proven that 2 young halves can guide a good team to a pretty successful season, if you get the right mix of skills between them.
cherry evans, kris keating, and josh reynolds all were talented but unproven before the seasons mentioned.

antipope

Juniors
Hull have put final offers on the table for Miller and Prince. According to our CEO the offer for Miller is a long deal on mega money as they know Gold Coast will be losing Prince either way and want Miller as his replacement.

Titanic

First Grade
Titans CEO posted today that Prince has not approached the club for a severance package and the club wishes him to stay, although Prince's manager is sprouting that this is the only hurdle ... one of them is fudging so I wouldn't be reading too much into just yet.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Excuse the butting in guys. Rumour is that Jacob Miller from the Tigers will be his replacement, which is surprising, as the Tigers would not release him to the Dragons, supposedly

Miller is under contract to the Tigers for 2013 and the club has stated they won't be releasing him.