What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scum without gallen?

xofstgeorge

Juniors
Last nights game between scum and titans, to me typified everything the scum stand for.
Gallen is a filthy dirty cheating scummer, for him to give that facial to la franchi after being the one that actually inflicted the injury in the first place is sheer cronulla attitude.
After last years theatrics from gallen against us(when he feigned his injury) any respect i had for him as a player regardless of what team he played for, has gone.

Lets just hope brown-eye can fire the lads up for this years local derby, unlike last years two piss poor attempts.
If they cant fire up for this match, what hope at all have we got in 2008.

FIRE THE f**k UP DRAGONS!!

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm conflicted.

The scumbag is undoubtedly a nasty piece of work and deserves to suspended and eventually stamped out of the NRL entirely - hell, even remove him from society at large for the greater good of humanity. But on the other hand it would give me great pleasure to see the Dragons trample him next week on the way to victory. Hmm...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The thing about Gallen is that he is a bloody good player, he doesn't need to do this sort of stuff. IMO, eye gouging is a disgraceful act. There is no reflex action defence. It is premeditated.

I saw a quick flick of the eye gouge last night and thought I was watching some amateur thug from lower grade rugby union. Then I saw it was a first grade rugby league player. I thought we rubbed this sh*t out years ago.

Shire supporters have forgiven him already: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=195607

brendothejet

First Grade
Gallen typifies the sharks. Filthy scum. A dirty player and a dog to boot.

Its been a while since we really towlled the sharks up and gee i'd be looking for it this weekend.

yeah id say he will miss the game. dickhead. not a real captain in my opinion. you wouldnt have seen that in ET's game.

and we will be missing ross, wierdo, gallen..probably thompson still too. and with buster out and noddy left to run the show you guys are in with a good shot.

wont matter though if you guys continue the brilliant "starve the best payer in the club of the football" game plan. brown is a f**king genius!

MightyRedVee

Juniors
both low acts, couldnt been worse if you cloned saffy and gallen he would of had hes nuts chewed off.

as for a score got a bad feeling about this one head says 26-14 heart says 24-22

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sharks captain Paul Gallen will miss the next three matches after being suspended on a contrary conduct charge.

Gallen was charged from as a result of an incident in the 67th minute of the match against the Gold Coast, with the Sharks coaching staff, management and legal counsel meeting today before deciding not to contest the charge.

Gallen could have missed a fourth match had he been found guilty at a judiciary hearing.

Sharks coach Ricky Stuart was set to bring veteran Lance Thompson back into the team in place of Gallen. Thompson has played his way back to fitness over the past two weeks with the NSW Cup team the Cronulla Cobras.

www.sharks.com.au

Thomo back to haunt the saints

Godz Illa

Coach
Q: Why does Paul Gallen avoid comedy clubs?
A: He doesnt like people in stitches

Q: What is Paul Gallen's most hated movie?
A: Lilo And Stitch

Q: What's the difference between Paul Gallen and a rub-n-tug masseuse?
A: Gallen fondles your testicles for free

Q: Why is Paul Gallen the Cronulla captain?
A: He gave Ricky Stuart a 'facial'

Latest posts