What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scummo has resigned from his No1 Ticket

Quigs

Immortal
I've heard the strong whisper that Scummo has handed in his notice to the Mighty Sharks that he no longer wishes to hold the No1 Ticket.

UPDATE: I just saw an article where it was reported that it was announced at Shark Park during the halftime break in the Doggies game. Neat Hey.

Time to get our local Sharky New York Bloke's invitation in the mail asap I reckon.

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
Here's to hoping we get someone who can actually contribute something.

It's disappointing probably we had someone with one of the highest profiles in the entire country and the only one who benefitted from that arrangement was the ticket holder.

We got some sizeable funding from Peter Costello if memory serves.

Here's to hoping we get someone who can actually contribute something.

It's disappointing probably we had someone with one of the highest profiles in the entire country and the only one who benefitted from that arrangement was the ticket holder.

We got some sizeable funding from Peter Costello if memory serves.
We did, and I got a chunk of it for the works done.
One of the more noted memories, i was sitting in the ET stand for lunch and one of the Orr brothers was there talking to Sticky with some kid. Stick kept looking at me to see if I was "spying"
That kid turned out to be Karl McNichol (Filiga)

Quigs

Immortal
We did, and I got a chunk of it for the works done.
One of the more noted memories, i was sitting in the ET stand for lunch and one of the Orr brothers was there talking to Sticky with some kid. Stick kept looking at me to see if I was "spying"
That kid turned out to be Karl McNichol (Filiga)
It is your voyeuristic streak Bubby, you can't help yourself.

Eion

First Grade
Inarguably our most committed and best Number 1 ticket holder ever. Well done Scomo and great decision by the club to appoint him. Elle did have a slightly better rack tho.

Special K

Coach
I was waiting for a beer and looked up and he was beside me. I was very tempted to get a photo just to troll everyone but in the end I thought I couldn't be f**ked. From what I saw nobody spoke with him and he was left alone.

Politics is all f**ked. I don't get how people follow one side vs the other like a footy team.

dinghydi

Juniors
I was waiting for a beer and looked up and he was beside me. I was very tempted to get a photo just to troll everyone but in the end I thought I couldn't be f**ked. From what I saw nobody spoke with him and he was left alone.

Politics is all f**ked. I don't get how people follow one side vs the other like a footy team.
I do like the way they break it down into "lefties " and "righties" so they can distribute the bovine excrement to the mushrooms in a fair and easily digestible way

Quigs

Immortal
I love politics, Qantas Threads and Kingswood Cars.

It is because of corrupted heathen Tories like youse that we now have a fur huck wit like Spud Potato Head as Opposition Leader.

You can all get your neighbourhood nuclear reactors shoved right up you rings.