What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea eagles/Rabbits the Big MNF battle

dikefalos

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Maths doesnt enter into the equation my feathered friend.

If it did then you wouldnt have lost against the Panthers.

Its a matter of who wants it more....and thats us.

We shut down the dragons attack without too much discomfort and spanked their backsides when it mattered.

Your big un's will have to do more than stand there, get the ball, run and cry "mama!"

Welcome to Telstra kind boofs, now eat dirt!

dave no IQ if you want to talk about the panthers game manly had just come of a six game winning streak inculding a tough soo like game against the storm & had nothing left in the tank for the panthers game which we only lost by 6 points. but lets talk about the bunnies performance against the last placed panthers a couple of weeks ago because if you guys wanted to win that game more then you have got huge problems come monday night. the bunnies got there arses whippped 32-16 & against one of the worst defensive sides in the competion you only managed to score 16 points including the first 10 & then just chocked for the rest of the game. good luck against the might of the eagles the best attacking team in the comp & the 2nd best defensive team in the comp because if you get very lucky it is the only way you will win this game & the ability of souths or lack of it will have very little to do with it.

dikefalos

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Asotasi, Cusack, Sutton, Fa'alogo, Widders, Stuart, Rogers. Don't underestimate. I'm sure your coach won't be.

question:
how manly souths players would make the current manly 17.

answer:
one- roy asotasi stop him & you stop the entire souths 17 the rest dont really matter.

Dave Q

Coach
heh heh heh.

A lot of the Saints fans did haughtily chuckle...

That was until they met the might of the rabbitohs.

The hard fact of the matter, whether you guys like it or not, is that the Manly forwards ( except maybe Kite ) are barf in comparison to ours.

They have no speed or guile and no technique ..They are like sumo wrestlers trying to play rugby league.

We will teach them a lesson.

"Mama!"

Pass it to Lyon and we'll do the eels a favour ( not that they deserve any!)

Dutchy

Immortal
They have no speed or guile, they are like sumo wrestlers trying to play rugby league

Ever heard of Glenn Stewart? Future NSW rep
Ever heard of Anthony Watmough? Past and Future NSW rep. Future Aus rep

dikefalos

Juniors
Dave Q said:
heh heh heh.

A lot of the Saints fans did haughtily chuckle...

That was until they met the might of the rabbitohs.

The hard fact of the matter, whether you guys like it or not, is that the Manly forwards ( except maybe Kite ) are barf in comparison to ours.

They have no speed or guile, they are like sumo wrestlers trying to play rugby league.

We will teach them a lesson.

"Mama!"
dave absolutely no IQ have you been watching season 2007 or replays of season 2004 because i think your eye to brain messaging might be a little out of whack. if souths forwards are so vastly to manlys please explain how we are sitting on 36 points with a supperior for & against of about 252 & have only lost 4 games all year and are not currently engaged in a dog fight to make the top eight.

t-ba

Post Whore
They're having a lend. Or the Bunnings at Mascot failed to do a decent job of locking up the industrial glue.

Lol @ SOUFFS 'forwards'.

Dave Q

Coach
dikefalos said:
dave absolutely no IQ have you been watching season 2007 or replays of season 2004 because i think your eye to brain messaging might be a little out of whack. if souths forwards are so vastly to manlys please explain how we are sitting on 36 points with a supperior for & against of about 252 & have only lost 4 games all year and are not currently engaged in a dog fight to make the top eight.

luck.

Dave Q

Coach
Dutchy said:
Ever heard of Glenn Stewart? Future NSW rep
Ever heard of Anthony Watmough? Past and Future NSW rep. Future Aus rep

Nobody has heard of Glenn Stewart except that hes related to some bloke in your backs.

Watmough's career has taken a slide since he had that nothing Origin match.
After that performance, his name is unlikely to darken the page of a selector's pad ever again.

Kite is your only forward worth worrying about (so long as he doesnt try to think things through).

Manlys big sumo wrestling forwards spinning around watching a kick by Merritt, Rogers, Smith, Rigon or Williams arch neatlyover their cauliflower ears!

They'll be needing to print the numbers on the front of their jerseys so the media can know who missed the tackle that led to the try!

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Should be a good game my only really worry is Monaghan.

I rate him more then any other manly player.

You can have your Stewart, Lyon, Orful and the likes Monnas is the danger man.

Souths just need to go on with the match after the 20 minute mark and hopefully this is when our pocket rocket Issac will step up and run rings around the tired forwards.

Few posts ago the question was asked what souths players would make the Manly 17

Id pick Merritt, Mellor, Widders, Fa'alogo, Asotasi, Stuart and Luke would be certainties

Sure the Manly fans wont like them but i think they would easily make a combined team.

cant wait till Monday bunnies by 14

Tommax25

Bench
Dave Q said:
I recall that the Panthers smashed through the Manly forwards like they were made of crepe paper.

Maybe Kite is a player of some note, the rest play better concussed.

The souths forwards are more enterprising and spritely.

We will run you guys around ragged.

you lame souths fans said exactly this last time they played, i tried to soften the blow for you saying that no, souths pack would not "run all over manlys" and no, souths will not win the game and lo and behold they didnt. ur best forward is fantastic, your next best forward is good the rest are crap. manly's overall pack is much better, i wouldnt trade off menzies, kite, watmough and stewart just for one thats a little better and having the rest shocking.

Tommax25

Bench
Dave Q said:
Nobody has heard of Glenn Stewart except that hes related to some bloke in your backs.

Watmough's career has taken a slide since he had that nothing Origin match.
After that performance, his name is unlikely to darken the page of a selector's pad ever again.

Kite is your only forward worth worrying about (so long as he doesnt try to think things through).

Manlys big sumo wrestling forwards spinning around watching a kick by Merritt, Rogers, Smith, Rigon or Williams arch neatlyover their cauliflower ears!

They'll be needing to print the numbers on the front of their jerseys so the media can know who missed the tackle that led to the try!

oh no, ur backs are faster and more agile than our forwards.. gulp!
if that "impressive" lineup of merrit, rogers, smith, rigon and williams can get past manlys forwards as you seem to think than i feel sorry for you souths fans with orford, monnas, stewart, ballin, lyon and menzies the playmakers facing your forwars, it'll be absolute carnage

Tommax25

Bench
Rocky Rabbit said:
Should be a good game my only really worry is Monaghan.

I rate him more then any other manly player.

You can have your Stewart, Lyon, Orful and the likes Monnas is the danger man.

Souths just need to go on with the match after the 20 minute mark and hopefully this is when our pocket rocket Issac will step up and run rings around the tired forwards.

Few posts ago the question was asked what souths players would make the Manly 17

Id pick Merritt, Mellor, Widders, Fa'alogo, Asotasi, Stuart and Luke would be certainties

Sure the Manly fans wont like them but i think they would easily make a combined team.

cant wait till Monday bunnies by 14

no ive had this discussion somewhere b4 i think, as a manly fan if i had a cherry pick of souths players to replace manlys players in the same position then only asotasi would make it, taking over kings starting position

and merritt on the wing and only because chris hicks is leaving, if he were staying id be saying thanks but no thanks to ol' nathan

and the rest, lets see mellor is old and every player currently in the manly backline is better.....stuart is what a second row forward i think? hes not too bad but who is he replacing: watmough, stewart, menzies, willo? no thanks im happy with these fella's....same again with faalogo,......issac luke is a good young player in the hooking position, matt ballin is a goodyoung player in the hooking position, no difference to me if manly kept ballin or traded for luke but i defintely wouldnt be looking to make the trade theres not enough difference...no to widders he would cost to much for too little can only play off the bench

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
We'll get some respect one day. Perhaps the lads will earn it on Monday evening.

And LOL @ t-ba, the man without an original thought.

Disco

Bench
i´d take Merritt, Asotasi and Fa´alogo

1.Stewart
2.Merritt
3.Bell
4.Matai
5.Robertson/Hicks
6.Lyon
7.Orford
8.Asotasi
9.Monaghan
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Stewart
13.Menzies

14.Cuthbertson
15.Fa´alogo
16.King
17.Ballin/Burns

RainMan

Juniors
Lets the Souths fans have a bit of fun. It is a darn site better than those other 2 who used to come on here many years ago. The filthy female and that other guy.