What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea eagles/Rabbits the Big MNF battle

Briza

Juniors
I've really enjoyed the banter in this thread, well done to all involved.

I really do hate playing south Sydney and this should be a tough arm wrestle for at least 40-50 mins, Manly if true to form should canter away in the last 20-30 mins with there 80min game.

SethGecko

Juniors
Dave Q said:
They did the Roosters proud by losing.

Good win to the bunnies. Some good play from Manly at times......holding out for six sets in a row, Beavers try. Still they were flat and lacked a reason. Could tell when Kite started on the bench that this was being treated as a game to get through before the September action starts.

Would love to see Souths at Brookie Sept 9th. :D That would be sweet.

Bring on the 9th.

t-ba

Post Whore
Shameful! :cry:. Why do we have to be the team that ushers them back into the finals, why?

Congrats to the Bunnies however. Been a long time on the outside for them.

Dutchy

Immortal
Its ok T...They can finish 7th and play us at Brooky with Archer or Clark reffing :D

t-ba

Post Whore
I missed it all. I only found out this morning.

Putting the Starting props on the bench and an in form halfback rested. no shame in that.

Still, full credit to the Mixos.

dikefalos

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Keep up the good sportsmanship, it does you great service.

im personally gutted this loss all but ends manly season. oh well guess we can look forward to 2008.:lol:

SethGecko

Juniors
Anything can happen on the day Stocky Dog. I, unlike you, don't think Melbourne is over the line. They can be beaten. The rest of em no worries.

Jut don't give them the room to move. Shut down Israel and co and stop Cam Smith.:)

Latest posts