What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Eagles' World offer

Sea Eagles' World offer

By Dean Ritchie
October 18, 2006
MANLY has boldly offered to take Brisbane's place in next year's World Club Challenge.
Brisbane appear lukewarm on playing British champion St Helens in the traditional pre-season match.
The Broncos want to rest several of their star players - raising fears the match may be cancelled.
"What better way to start the new season than having Jamie Lyon playing for his new club against his old club," Manly chief executive Grant Mayer said.
But Broncos CEO Bruno Cullen said: "We are still very keen to play it at a later date."
<A class=image href="http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/?from=ni_story"">
h14_dailytelegraph.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Manly ...... You need to win a comp first.

Stagger eel

Staff member
what a bunch of f**ken hypocrits :lol:

they're like the little rich kid from school who was more than happy to accept the trophy if the more deserved weren't available.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
What's funny is how you parra flees have you're panties in a twist.

At least we have played in a WCC...

I'd rather my CEO thinking about playing a game against the ESL champions than joining the Rugby Union competition.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
What's funny is how you parra flees have you're panties in a twist.

At least we have played in a WCC...

I'd rather my CEO thinking about playing a game against the ESL champions than joining the Rugby Union competition.

:lol:

keep justufying it...dickhead.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
What a crap article. This is how is probably started:

Dean Ritchie (to Manly CEO): If you could play a trial against a team, who would it be?

Manly CEO: Well Jamie Lyon would love to play against his old team mates!

Then Dean Ritchie goes away and writes a crap article.

Stagger eel

Staff member
CliffyIsGod said:
What a crap article. This is how is probably started:

Dean Ritchie (to Manly CEO): If you could play a trial against a team, who would it be?

Manly CEO: Well Jamie Lyon would love to play against his old team mates!

Then Dean Ritchie goes away and writes a crap article.

true or maybe Judas's grandmother wasn't available for a comment. :lol:

MSIH

Bench
Jake the snake said:
what.... by losing both finals games hahahaha

Gee you're a bright one.

How about the fact we made to Week 2 of the Finals? Hardly an achievement by anymeans, but still, further than Parramatta. But that, once again is hardly an achievement by any stretch.

fizman

Bench
If there was an opportunity such as this, I would like to see Souths go over there and beat them.

Imagine if the club Chmpions of British Rugby League were beaten by the wooden spooners of Australia.

innsaneink

Referee
Jake the snake said:
Sea Eagles' World offer

By Dean Ritchie
October 18, 2006
MANLY has boldly offered to take Brisbane's place in next year's World Club Challenge.
Brisbane appear lukewarm on playing British champion St Helens in the traditional pre-season match.
The Broncos want to rest several of their star players - raising fears the match may be cancelled.
"What better way to start the new season than having Jamie Lyon playing for his new club against his old club," Manly chief executive Grant Mayer said.
But Broncos CEO Bruno Cullen said: "We are still very keen to play it at a later date."
<A class=image href="http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/?from=ni_story"">
h14_dailytelegraph.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Manly ...... You need to win a comp first.

No shame manly...so typical, Im sure theyd try and justify themselves as 'world champs' even if they got to play and somehow won it. :^o

Crusher

Coach
I don't care who goes over. At the end of the day they will represent the NRL and we should all back them. Broncos, Manly, Souths, whoever!

Latest posts