What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Eagles' World offer

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Manly need all the money they can get tbh, it wasn't until a couple of years ago where i would get Manly/Northern Eagle fans at my door step asking me for a donation to save their club, i thought it was trick or treat so i gave them a fake dog turd instead.

Thre next visits i told them to f**k off.

Let Manly have there fun, good old Max can't live forever, without him they're rooted up the bum.

effnic

Bench
innsaneink said:
Who?

A bunch of arrogant turds that think the world revolves round them.
You would have to be the biggest bitch on these forums seriously go have a cry you drama queen. All we wanna do is play a game of football which will be treated as a trial match and we get this from the so called fans of rugby league fmd bunch of losers you all are.

Glen

Bench
Perhaps Manly could ask the Broncos players if they can borrow their premiership rings for the trip too

MSIH

Bench
Jake the snake said:
What and your proud of that.....:lol: Stumbling your way througth the Finals. Losing both games is a disgrace esp. with the 600k halfback you have!!

How about learning what 'it isn't an achievement' means and then get back to me. Fact remains Manly > Parramatta

f**k some people are stupid.

innsaneink

Referee
effnic said:
You would have to be the biggest bitch on these forums seriously go have a cry you drama queen. All we wanna do is play a game of football which will be treated as a trial match and we get this from the so called fans of rugby league fmd bunch of losers you all are.

Truth hurts ay? :D

willvillain

Juniors
effnic said:

I don't think he's the biggest bitch, but it seems like there is absolutely no point listening to what he says when the topic has anything to do with Manly - I guess it's probably a lingering hate since 1980.

Dutchy

Immortal
Alright - Ive let you girls sook about this for long enough. Here is my interpretation.

Manly offered to Play Saints ONLY IF Broncos pull out of WCC.
Which Means Saints automatically be crowned Champions.
Manly play Saints as a trial match.

Ok now...The Two Greatest CLUBS comment

Its says CLUBS..not Current Teams..

Manly is a Great CLUB full of History.

Some people have to learn to read and interpret

BLAH

Misty Bee

First Grade
It's amazing how many people fail to see the TRUE irony......

One minute Brisbane are dead against the idea and ready to sink the boot in. Then a completely off the wall proposal comes in, and all of a sudden the broncos are on the defensive!!!!!

Eitrher do the deal, Brisbane, or f**k off and let someone else have a go.

I applaud Manly's cheek in this one! :clap::clap:

lockyno1

Post Whore
How are we defensive? The reality is the Eagles came 5th. That means there are 4 teams ahead of them and hey deserve preference over the Eagles!

effnic

Bench
misty bee said:
It's amazing how many people fail to see the TRUE irony......

One minute Brisbane are dead against the idea and ready to sink the boot in. Then a completely off the wall proposal comes in, and all of a sudden the broncos are on the defensive!!!!!

Eitrher do the deal, Brisbane, or f**k off and let someone else have a go.

I applaud Manly's cheek in this one!

Omg a normal proper rugby league fan on these forums whats going on.

Misty Bee

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
How are we defensive? The reality is the Eagles came 5th. That means there are 4 teams ahead of them and hey deserve preference over the Eagles!

Cullen all of a sudden scrambling to stop it being cancelled, as soon as someone else wants a shot, that's how.

I say award it to St Helens on forfeit. Meaning Brisbane have twice failed to win this one. And, if the bodgey 1997 premiership is counted, then brisbane's forfeit should be as well. Thus making Brisbane the club with the most forfeits in premiership history!

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Cullen all of a sudden scrambling to stop it being cancelled, as soon as someone else wants a shot, that's how.

I say award it to St Helens on forfeit. Meaning Brisbane have twice failed to win this one. And, if the bodgey 1997 premiership is counted, then brisbane's forfeit should be as well. Thus making Brisbane the club with the most forfeits in premiership history!

Good, the only people that give a toss are supporters of which their teams have won nothing for 10yrs plus.
Maybe one day blowfly shyte the eels can win the comp...hmmm one day.

Latest posts