What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEAN RUDDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
*edit - Cut the personal attacks DMC*. Hawking probably knows as much about league as you too.

What was your take on Hawking's 'Brief History of Time'? You and your '126 IQ' (LOL, btw) must have an opinion on it. With the poorly structured signature that you've given yourself, I'm sure it'd be light reading for an intellectual such as yourself.

:lol:

antonius

Coach
Can we stop with the personal stuff? if not then we'll start deleting it. It isn't going anywhere, and doesn't add to any discussion on the thread.

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Can we stop with the personal stuff? if not then we'll start deleting it. It isn't going anywhere, and doesn't add to any discussion on the thread.

:lol:

As if that will happen Tony.

You best start deleting now, saves people PM'ing us saying they are getting p!ssed off with it all. :?

Terminator

First Grade
I dont know its nearly become part of Knights forum folklore to see these two continually nonstop hanging crap on each other, one of the first posts I read nearly two years ago, was DMC then Wedge hanging shit on BIHK, and BIHK returning likewise, and nothing between them has changed in all that time.
Deep down they like each other, but this is the only way they can communicate.
They remind me of those two old guy muppets off the Muppetshow.

What about making up a DMC V BIHK Thread on here, and putting in any dialog they have with each other in other threads, on to there each week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts