What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Discussion and results

SP

Bench
Will the mighty panthers make it a record equaling 6 wins from 6 games when they play the tigers this sunday? Or will they take the game to lightly and have a surprising loss

salivor

First Grade
They probably will be taking this game lightly, I don't think though their a chance of blowing this one. The Tigers are bloody woeful on attack, they've had nothing going for them in that department all year. The Panthers have got plenty of firepower and theres no way the Tigers can go with them if this turns into a high scoring game.
For mine the Tigers best chance is to draw the Panthers into a niggly low scoring match.

AliN

Live Update Team
Not only have you now equaled the record, you're pretty much on target to beat us and get the new record.

Good luck :D

SP

Bench
Im hoping there would be a 20 000 + crowd at Penrith for the game, it will be a great game indeed

Penrith will looking to win 7 in a row while NZ will be wanting revenge for thier defeat to us at home

bucko

Juniors
I think Penrith will be able to do it too. The warriors are really out of form, and the panthers are quite the opposite. Penrith to be comfortable winners I reckon.

SP

Bench
Well im hoping all 3 of these will be right this weekend

Both NZ and Penrith will be fired up for this game, Penrith with thier eyes set on 7/7 wins (a club record) infront of hopefully 20,000 + people at Penrith while NZ will be seeking revenge on Penrith's 2 defeats (the trial and the 28-18 win in Auckland)

salivor

First Grade
You'll get the big crowd and most likely the win but the Warriors haven't been great for producing great spectacles of late.

JoeD

First Grade
Its time for the warriors to turn their current form slump around and I think they can do it on Saturday night. Contrary to what Bronco said I think the game will be a spectacle if the weather is right. Dan will tell the warriors to throw it around and try to score a lot of points to get their confidence back. Also, I think the pressure on the Panthers to get their win record will count against them. All things look good for a Warriors win :D

SP

Bench
Whoo hoo, i got all 3 right

Big Crowd (over 20 000), Great game (well for Panther Fans) and a Penrith 7th in a row win

Congrats to the Panthers on 7 straight wins!!

Panthers definitely deserve it, they have played really well, and their young forwards have stepped up and are not intimidated by anyone.

Was a great game and Preston Campbell played really well.

Morganna

Juniors
We will see how the boys go this weekend up against the Cowboys!!! Go the Cowboys!!!!!!! Should be an exciting game - i cant wait to watch it! Good luck to both teams

Priddo

Juniors
Well after an escape that houdini would be proud of, can we beat the storm at home to cotinue this record?

this is the most worrying game since round 2 IMO....but last year we beat them at home and later got a smashing like we did in round 2...so maybe we'll be alright.....

any thoughts :?:

SP

Bench
ahh finally, i dont need to talk to myself anymore, lol

I reckon we could get 9 in a row, there will be another 20,000+ crowd (i hope) cheering us on

kaon

Juniors
Melbourne are great at home and i would have tipped them if they were playing in Mexico but they’re not, so the Panthers will win easily.