What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Discussion and results

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
If Penrith can beat Parra in the local derby at Penrith Stadium this Sunday Penrith are guaranteed MINOR PREMIERS 2003!

SP

Bench
I cant wait (although i wont be there to see it live, BUT i'll be there in 2 weeks time for the home final)

it will most probably be another record crowd i predict

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dont worry about the minor premiership, because either way a team that deserves it will get it ;-)

If penrith win then they fully deserve to minor and canberra will have to settle for a top two, but if Penrith lose then canberra will ensure a deserving team gets the sheild when they beat thoses cocks ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck against Parraalthough i will be hoping for a penrith loss :)

AliN

Live Update Team
Go get 'em Panthers..

You deserve the Minor Prem trophy.

Good luck 8)

roofromoz

First Grade
Who would have thought at the start of the season this would be a topic of discussion?

It's pretty much as good as ours. Just a small task to do - BEAT THOSE BLOODY EELS!

:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
When i think of the great games of the past between these sides....a few thoughts come to mind!!

54-28, 28 -10, 40-4, 64-6, physical & mental torture, lying on a leather coach at the Panthers nearest pyhscologist :lol: :lol: :lol:,

Well Well Well bring on the therapy you over achievers :lol: , it's back to the shrink for the Panthers & there fans after we anhilate them again!!,

Oh the look.....the look on the Penrith players and fans after Big Brother has given them another flogging & denied them the Minor Premiership will be a kodak moment :lol: :lol: , the Minor Premiership will be where it belongs at either Canberra or the Roosters!!!

Oh can you just imagine the "awefull Eels" flogging a Penrith side.....there "best ever side" wow.....that would just be great for the Panthers confidence heading into the finals......in one door out the other :lol: :lol:

Let's hope for a record crowd between the "wefull, pathetic, underachieveing Eels"against Penrith's all time greatest side!! ;-)

Caged Panther

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
When i think of the great games of the past between these sides....a few thoughts come to mind!!

54-28, 28 -10, 40-4, 64-6, physical & mental torture, lying on a leather coach at the Panthers nearest pyhscologist :lol: :lol: :lol:,

Parramatta would know all about therapy after the 2001 grand final wouldn't they. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Caged Panther said:
Ron Jeremy said:

Parramatta would know all about therapy after the 2001 grand final wouldn't they. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Penrith would know all about the after the 2001 Wooden Spoon wouldn't they ;-) :lol:

Priddo

Juniors
Mr Parra Eels said:
Caged Panther said:
Ron Jeremy said:

And Penrith would know all about the after the 2001 Wooden Spoon wouldn't they ;-) :lol:

And parradoesntmatta would know all about it after this year :)

Ultima

Juniors
Congrats on the Minor Premiership! Thank f**k you guys won it and not the f**king Roosters!

Raider_69

Post Whore
good stuff penny......
although intresting enough that the minor premiers have end up losing the GF the last few years... and last year 1st lost to 4th

i hope the rend continues :D :D :D :D

Dougie

Juniors
Congratulations Penrith - you deserved to win the Minor Premiership....the Premiership on the other hand :p

As for these tosser Faders supporters who suffer from a case of foot in mouth disease after talking up their chances against us.....lets hope that the Storm flogg them and really shut them up!

Sterling

Juniors
Mr Parra Eels said:
Caged Panther said:
Ron Jeremy said:

:lol: :lol: nailed......

Ultima

Juniors
Dougie said:
Congratulations Penrith - you deserved to win the Minor Premiership....the Premiership on the other hand :p

As for these tosser Faders supporters who suffer from a case of foot in mouth disease after talking up their chances against us.....lets hope that the Storm flogg them and really shut them up!

It's amazing how almost all Roosters fans are total arseholes isn't it? I mean I always expect a few but the arsehole saturation in the Roosters ranks is just exceptional....