What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season = Over

Brando

Juniors
Buy a Chiefs hat, I am gunna!

Seeing Cherry-androtop-evans grinning mug had just sealed it nicely too, thanks Bluey.

So angry!

Geohood

Bench
Still not over for you guys. If they manage to win the next 2 they'll be right in it.

Brando

Juniors
Still not over for you guys. If they manage to win the next 2 they'll be right in it.

To do that we would need to be up by 26 points at the break.
And we need more forwards!
Do the Bulldogs want anymore of our backs?
We need to buy more props!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
No they won't, Geohood. You have to play the full 80mins of footy, to be a chance to make the finals.
Utterly f**king useless!

penrose 06

Juniors
If we"ve got our staring backrow on field for full 80mins for their supposed 'ticker' and Taylor and Henry are only average at best on the denfensive offense and can;t even contribute on attack then what have we got?? don't even mention Tupou or that lame duck Hurrell?? every week goes down. Have some concert pillls son and harden up!!

If it wasn't for the vodka there might even be tears

Bye bluey

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I might actually watch the Olympics. There's no 2nd half in rowing.

I hate the Warriors so much right now. I was so close to body slamming the TV. I just want to spit in each of the players' faces! How dare they make me this angry! I'm gonna go into town and bite everyone!

Mike0070

Juniors
I might actually watch the Olympics. There's no 2nd half in rowing.

I hate the Warriors so much right now. I was so close to body slamming the TV. I just want to spit in each of the players' faces! How dare they make me this angry! I'm gonna go into town and bite everyone!
Farkin useless merkins,

I smashed up my sky remote , I hate these useless fools - what a joke we can't play a full 80 minutes , useless clowns

Micistm

Bench
Well, yeah, it's just not enjoyable at all, when you can be 20 points up and know full well they not only won't go on with it, but are still likely to get done. Can't keep the faith, I really can't be bothered with em. It is straight after the game so maybe in a couple of days you may feel different...but I just can't be arsed thinking they'll just blow it again next week

Blair

Coach
For once the 'mighty' Manly were a rabble, making mistakes they never make. Lyon's usually kicks those goals too, even from the sideline.

We had a dream run and blew it. That try given away right on half-time was so predictable, as was the finish.

I wish I was from Bankstown, NSW right now, rather than Palmerston North (but hey, it was good enough for Tamou to switch).

Last edited:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I have Mad Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday every game. Sure, it loses me respect from the forum heavyweights :)?), but it's worth it.

Latest posts