What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season = Over

Rich102

Staff member
How many minutes did Sam Lousi play? I thought he was going OK and Ikahihifo was good.

TBH Manly played rubbish for 60 minutes and still beat us.

And no, it wasn't all Maloney's fault. Actually he went well. Again the dominant half.

WarriorDefence

Juniors
And no, it wasn't all Maloney's fault. Actually he went well. Again the dominant half.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say The loss was all his fault but he gave away two penalties, missed eleven tackles, his short kicking game was rubbish and u think he went well?
The platform has been set for him the last three games- he's meant to be the senior half and if he had played well in any one of them we would've won. Very disappointed in his last month of footy. Always goes missing in the big games IMO

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
I think it's obvious this one REALLY hurts, no ones bothering to do a 3-2-1. Fair enough, this one was a killer

Aragorn

First Grade
At least I can say Manu had a good game. If there was one positive light I took from the game, it was his performance.

vvvrulz

Coach
The fact is, we played about 35 minutes of grand final quality football, fifteen minutes of lazy football and then finishing up with complete nonsense. We have been doing this every week, and you cannot single out an individual player because we were crap all the way across the park.

As much as the players were poor, the usual questions crop up:
- Why is there no motivation to finish a game
- Why do we never have defensive centres
- What the F was Matulino doing on the bench in the last ten

Positives:
- Martel finally got a full game and the profits showed
- Ikahihifo went really well
- Captain Manu was our best player
- Like I said, we were premiership material for the first half, our ability IS there it just needs to be harnessed (thats onto you Elmar)

Rich102

Staff member
I think our fitness has a lot to do with it. We fall off badly after 30 minutes in the first half and after 10 or so in the second. That's when the opposition roll over us.

MKEB...

Staff member
Fitness and needless penalties at the wrong time. This week it was the late hit by Packer.

jamaman

Juniors
A learning year for Bluey..I think he was too cockey with selections and tactics.. as well we need to spend $$ on a few nrl experienced backs..

mikeob

Juniors
Several months ago on a thread that was started by Ozbash about Bluey's coaching I said not 2012, this is Bluey's NRL apprenticeship year and so its turned out to be. However he can coach, Tri Nations and Superleague victories don't just happen. As long as he has learnt from his NRL apprenticeship season I am a lot more confident about 2013 than I was about 2012.

Several months ago on a thread that was started by Ozbash about Bluey's coaching I said not 2012, this is Bluey's NRL apprenticeship year and so its turned out to be. However he can coach, Tri Nations and Superleague victories don't just happen. As long as he has learnt from his NRL apprenticeship season I am a lot more confident about 2013 than I was about 2012.

I think he has 3 years total to either finish us top 4 or make the final 4 in a final series with the "talent" we have or he is on his bike.

1 year down 2 to go.

Abdullah

Juniors
so bluey come to Warriors to practice his coaching and mess everything up...nice one bluey you dumbass ballhead...you turn good team into bunch of confuse turkey...i hope they tell to you take very long holiday...sack you mate.