What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets

burnsy71

Juniors
Any one else waiting on there season tickets?purchased a family package for the Michael Cronin stand in November.Called the parra office this afternoon after the postie had been,the girl I talked to said there had been some issues with the family package and to call back tomorrow if its not in the post and they will sort something out.

Yeah Cronin stand seats got royally screwed from what I hear, maybe it was offering the Family package.

Either way, I understand that some people will be given the ticketek tickets to their seats when the walk up to collect their Blue Blood pack at the Stadium friday (they will be checked against a list).

I just hope the construction is finished before Friday or else it is going to be a mess.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah Cronin stand seats got royally screwed from what I hear, maybe it was offering the Family package.

Either way, I understand that some people will be given the ticketek tickets to their seats when the walk up to collect their Blue Blood pack at the Stadium friday (they will be checked against a list).

I just hope the construction is finished before Friday or else it is going to be a mess.

Construction ? Cronin Stand ? Did I miss something ??

Eels Dude

Coach

Someone else would probably know more, but they've been doing a lot of construction work in the area just outside the stadium and carpark. Dunno what they've been doing but I go running around Parra stadium and Parra park a couple of times a week and it's just a mess in general in that area.

I walk around the stadium every day on a big circuit of Parramatta.

As I reported in January, and was confirmed by Stadium Trust member Alan Overton in that same thread, the trust is expanding the car park, indeed cutting into the mounds that surrounded the old car park toward O'Connell street, to add extra parking spaces, not just for game day but normal days when it is used as a commercial car park.

On my walk yesterday, there is still cut up pavement, the site offices (demountable buildings) are still up on the grass section near gate A (Cronin and "Cayless" members entry) which might make it very difficult on exit if it remains for game day. Hopefully it is all removed and fixed before Friday nights blockbuster.

Latest posts