What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season tickets

LatK7

First Grade
Hey guys

I was wondering if all you Ticketed Red V members had received your season tickets yet? I've heard late March is when they usually arrive but nothing yet.

Cheers.

Red_Vee

Juniors
should be very soon. you would have recevied an email today explaining seating for doggies game at SCG so guess you'd need to present your season pass to get in to the ground and appropriate stand.

though very confusing message at the end of the email providing a ticketek link for a Red V Members pre-sale for that same game? assume that is for non-ticketed members?

gorilla

First Grade
IMO it's pretty scabby given that they took my money in December or even November ? 2010.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Phoned them up and was promised them 3 weeks ago

Seeing as i am keeping my seats there is no excuse for not sending them out earlier

poor show imo

silverex

Bench
I don't understand why people are upset at not receiving their season tickets when they won't be needed until the first home game.

If you want your discount at the shop, use the key ring.

If you don't have your key ring it's because you haven't picked up your pack which has been available for months!

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
When i signed up they said we'll get them before our first home game.
Our first home game is round 5. We can use our cards to enter the SCG. We also have allocated seating if we want. Check your emails. You've received an email about all of this. (If your a member!)

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
BELOW IS THE EMAIL.

Red V Membership to me
show details 4:42 PM (17 hours ago)

YOUR MEMBERSHIP ID: DRA-BLABLABLA
Red V Members - Ticketing and Seating Information
Heritage Round 5 -v- Bulldogs
Sydney Cricket Ground, Sunday April 10

The Dragons v Bulldogs at Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday April 10 is shaping up to be an epic encounter on what will be a memorable occasion as the NRL celebrates Heritage Round.
Due to the change in venue there are a number of important announcements in regards to seating and ticketing for Red V Members.
Please be aware, your reserved seating area will be dependent on the Category of membership you hold. All Category 1 members will be assigned specific bays in which to sit, however dedicated seats will not be assigned. Category 2 members will also be assigned specific bays in which to sit, as will Category 3 and GA members.
As members will be assigned reserved bays, rather than specific seats, please ensure if you are attending the game with a large group of members who are in the same category as you, that you arrive early to secure multiple seats located together.
Below outlines your designated seating area.
Seating:

CategorySeating Position:

Category 1 Red V Members' AreaUpper Brewongle Stand
Category 2 Red V Members' AreaUpper Churchill Stand + Brewongle Concourse Bays 30-33

Category 3 & GA Red V Members' AreaBradman/O'Reilly Concourse

sfx71287.gif

this allocation of tickets at the s.c.g is a load of crap,im a category 2 season ticket holder at kogarah and their going to put us in the churchil stand or brewongle concourse,category 1 & 2 season ticket holders should be in the members and ladies stand as they are better vantage points to watch the game from,they never cease to amaze me the membership section at the dragons,they are always stuffing something up,and the allocation of membership cards has been a problem for a lot of years now,as a previous post has said if you are renewing your same seat from last year how hard is it to put the same number on the back of a card and send it to you,i can understand if people are relocating to somewhere different or applying for a new membership but why do we all have to wait cause of that,at the end of the day people want what they paid for,their always pretty quick to ring you up or email you if you haven't renewed your membership.

13Dragons

Juniors
Pretty poor that they can't allocate people actual seats at the SCG.. it's not like the seats at the SCG aren't numbered or they don't know who makes up our individual groups.

I am OK with the seats being in the Brewongle.. as long as I am in the stand and not the concourse.

Still hating the fact that this isn't at Kogarah.

AJ_82

Juniors
this allocation of tickets at the s.c.g is a load of crap,im a category 2 season ticket holder at kogarah and their going to put us in the churchil stand or brewongle concourse,category 1 & 2 season ticket holders should be in the members and ladies stand as they are better vantage points to watch the game from,they never cease to amaze me the membership section at the dragons,they are always stuffing something up,and the allocation of membership cards has been a problem for a lot of years now,as a previous post has said if you are renewing your same seat from last year how hard is it to put the same number on the back of a card and send it to you,i can understand if people are relocating to somewhere different or applying for a new membership but why do we all have to wait cause of that,at the end of the day people want what they paid for,their always pretty quick to ring you up or email you if you haven't renewed your membership.

Sorry to shoot you down in flames mate, but there is the small matter of the folks who pay the SCG Trust something like $2k a year to be a member and take up the seats in the members and ladies stand for EVERY EVENT held at the ground. Hence the reason why those seats are not available for Red V members or anyone else for that matter.

As for the member cards, I think its as much an issue of finalising all the seating prior to the first home game (as people are possibly still renewing/joining) and it would cost a lot less by doing one bulk order/print of the membership cards than doing 10 runs. I don't know why people have a whinge about it when you only need it to get into the games which are still a few weeks away. Your card from last year or this year's keyring gets you the Red V discount, and if you buy online from the new shop you don't even need it!!!

Dragon girl

Bench
Apparently we are getting paper tickets for SCG game!
Obviously prior to game, then we get our passes after that...
Maybe that's why they delayed all home games, so they could save on printing???

Stagger Lee

Bench
Save on postage and send the season tickets out in the same post as the doggy tickets? ..... Nope *sigh*

Stagger Lee

Bench
Oh and pissed off about the seats not being numbered, when you are in a group of 4 it is hard to get good seats together unless you get there real early

and another thing will there be security keeping the dog scum away from our area?