What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
The Legal stuff...
DEFAMATION AND NAMING NAMES
Implicating a person or persons by way of naming names is forbidden.
In this regard, we refer to spreading unfounded rumours, innuendo or over speculation.
It also refers to repeating private conversations, or something that your 'Dad's mate heard down at the pub'.

Members are asked to pay particular attention to any post which defames or vilifies a public person or organisation.
Additionally, no links are allowed which have defamatory material.
By defamation, we mean accusations of corruption or any other illegal activity.
This also applies to any post or link which divulges details a person's private life, address or phone number(s).

Under such circumstances, the immediate deletion of such posts will be warranted.
Members who persist in posting defamatory or personal material will have their membership suspended indefinitely.

Despite your lame attempts to bait me, read that instead :)

Furry The Great De-Baiter. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA Get it everyone. Instead of saying Debator as in to argue I've gone with De-Baiter. I wont explain it totally cause its more funny if you stumble upon it yourself. However its very clever if I do say so myself.

Ok I'm getting confuesed. B-B-S-F is saying that Furry Cat is gay right? and furry is saying dat is defamation. However isn't furry basically admiting it by saying he bends over and saying he smells homo and stuff. Also his name furry cat is a gay reference isnt it?

also this part of his posting window always comes up.

suck on that subbies... f**ky yeah, subbies, suck on that, yeah, f**k yeah ... how does that taste subbies?

no thanks i'm not gay. but i respect that you are. But can I talk about it or not. Are you the only person that is able to say your gay. Like how white people cant' call black people gentlemen but black people can call themselves gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts