What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating at Parramatta???

Boing Boing

Juniors
I think we should probably resign ourselves to sitting on Alcohol hill. As much as BAY72 hates it, it's the only way to go about it when we haven't organised anything.

Alternatively, we could all meet outside the ground and all buy our tickets at once. That will probably work. Thoughts?

peter_raiders

Juniors
haha i know i know. I don't like sitting around drunk bastards when i'm trying to watch the footy. My sister bought the tickets for me anyway so i prob would of went for the alcohol end if i knew the Army was sitting there.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Sully said:
NEVER!!!

Deadset, we meet at parra leagues, if not I cant see this being a sell out, look for the only Raiders fans and come and say g'day!

Boing...

Sit on the hill yourself you prick, Im in the seats like last year.

That is all!

What hill. there's no Hill at that ground anymore, and the screen is blocked by huge advertising boards.

paulquinn49

Bench
Anything to report from a RA point of view?

Drunken chants
Eels fans wanting to start anything
People telling you to shut up etc?

Also does Howell come over and say thanks or doesnt bother haha

I think I saw Azzman dancing after the Purtell try at the end. If it was he wouldnt admit it, someone might have to dob him in.

Raider Azz

Bench
haha nah ill admit it quinny, that was the disco dance!

i seriously received 8 msgs from friends at the same time straight after that saying they saw me on tv dancing like a genius

paulquinn49

Bench
haha solid as Azzman, I had no idea what the dance was all about.

Kinda looked like how a kid would describe a steam train moving, or you were milking a cow.

Not that I can say much, I havent danced since the year 3 disco, that was because i didnt wanna use a public toilet though.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Parra Jesus was hilarious.

Some niff naff who looked like Jed with a pony tail (Sorry Jed! ;) ) was wearing a robe onto which he had sewn "Pirtek". He and his mate were obviously the "Parra Army" and were good value, until he started picking some Raiders fan who gave it to him.

Parra Jesus then started climbing down the seats, screaming and spitting at the tsame time at this poor Raiders fan at which point the Army chanted "Let's go Je-sus Let's go!". Ah, what a night.

As we left the stadium, some drunken Parra idiot told us to go back to Wollongong. If this is the calibre of intelligence in Parramatta, then I won't be going back.

On another note, the signage in front of the screen is a disgrace. At no other ground in the NRL is anybody's view of the screen obstructed like that. Sure, sometime's you're right under it, but you can at least turn around and look. You can't even go and sit on the grass because the big advertising boards block the view of the field. Poor form Parra Stadium.

jed

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
I think I saw Azzman dancing after the Purtell try at the end. If it was he wouldnt admit it, someone might have to dob him in.
I've got some great screen caps of Azz and Sully ;-) Might see about posting them up when I have some time.

Of course, nowhere near as classy as Sully frenching Wiki. :p

Raider Jack

Juniors
Originally Posted by paulquinn49

Yeah Az bloody hilarious, Sully got good coverage too, all the Army did i almost got told to go home from work for being to raucous. Loved the game and bonus was i tipped the round in ninemsn tipping :O.
Later lads

Boing Boing said:
Parra Jesus was hilarious....
Parra Jesus then started climbing down the seats, screaming and spitting at the tsame time at this poor Raiders fan at which point the Army chanted "Let's go Je-sus Let's go!". Ah, what a night.

Ah ParraJesus...is he still getting around? I played cricket with his brother, who is in fact a raiders supporter. Needless to say ParraJesus is a tool.

woodgers

Bench
jed said:
I've got some great screen caps of Azz and Sully ;-) Might see about posting them up when I have some time. :p

That would be great Jed. In fact as part of our website upgrade we are looking for someone who might be able to do the screencaps for us on a weekly basis......:cool:

I'm not sure how much work is involved in this so can you advise if it is a lengthy process or if you are interested in assisting.