What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating Location v Dogs

sydraider

First Grade
Where will most of you be looking to get your seats for the semi against the dogs?
How many punters do you think will turn up?

Would eb good if we could all get in the same bay.

PRKLCD

Juniors
Are bulldogs home games that "bad" I want to take my girlfriend but she is worried about the bulldogs fans. I haven't been to a game so I wouldn't know

peter_raiders

Juniors
I'll be watching it from home. Sorry to bail out on all of you who will travel all the way from Canberra but i refuse to go to any Dogs matches wherever they are played at. Good luck to everyone that goes and hopefully i'll be at Aussie in 2 weeks.

peter_raiders

Juniors
Inside the stadium for sure. It's what happens on the way to the train station/car park that security struggle to stop.

peter_raiders

Juniors
How many Raiders supporters were there tonight? Would have packed out 2 bays easily it was a bloody good turnout. Even if we get that many at Telstra the players still won't hear us.

raidersforme

Juniors
I have gone to many bulldogs games and never any problems the kennel have actively stamp it out at there home ground come will be a great game i usually try to get at the fifty metre line on the kennel side

Earlier this year there where a few other raiders at that game and no one had trouble before game or after that i saw and i was yelling we won to every dogs supporter they all took it with a grain of salt Over hyped by media the dogs supporters are

raidersforme

Juniors
peter_raiders said:
Inside the stadium for sure. It's what happens on the way to the train station/car park that security struggle to stop.

Car park fine trains another story but that can be said about most sydney teams i never will travel to a game by train again and recommend everyone do the same

raidersforme said:
I have gone to many bulldogs games and never any problems the kennel have actively stamp it out at there home ground come will be a great game i usually try to get at the fifty metre line on the kennel side

Earlier this year there where a few other raiders at that game and no one had trouble before game or after that i saw and i was yelling we won to every dogs supporter they all took it with a grain of salt Over hyped by media the dogs supporters are

thats good to hear :)
its if the trouble makers show up i guess,
good luck for next week

Raider Ultra

Bench
Quite simple, cover up your colours when you're on the train. The Army will be most likely travelling in from Central if you want to join us...
Ticketek has set aside 3 bays for Raiders fans, just get your tickets in there...

woodgers

Bench
Syd, Simon will talk to Mathie today and see what they can do for us (might not have to looking at Ultra's post). I will advise from there.

Panjabi

Juniors
Raiders Premier League are also playing at Homebush on Saturday Night, they kick off at 6.20.

Is there any need to book tickets for this or not? It wont be a sell out will it? I was just planning to show up and buy tickets and sit with the army??

Raider_69

Post Whore
its an 80k seater stadium
i doubt a sell out is a legitimate concern
ill be there with the lads, as for the dogs fans, most of them are alright, if your with a big group of fans you'll be fine.

SOULS 04

Juniors
damn cant wait for this game... think i need to get these tickets sorted out.

Comon Raiders

woodgers

Bench
103-2 for you guys wanting to get in with the Army and SING. Put the word out - 103-2 if you can get them there (shouldn't be a problem at all)

sydraider

First Grade
103-2?

Sorry woodgers for being a bit thick on this but what does that exactly mean?

Is it bay 103?

Panjabi

Juniors
103-2 Means

Bay 103
Tier 2.

Whereas 103-1, would mean Bay 103 Tier 1. 103-2 is above 103-1.

101-1/2....104-1/2 have all been designated as Raiders supporters bays. So you'll be in good company no matter where you sit, but I think 103-2 is the place to be for the Army faithfull.

Hope that makes sense.

sydraider

First Grade
Yep sweet as thanks panjabi.

Just wanted to know what to ask for when I hit ticketek tomorrow.