What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Wayne Bennett trip on eve of St George Broncos semi final

timka4

Bench
Does anyone know if Bennett and Boyd have moved to Newy yet (or seen them yet?) when will they properly join the team and start with the usual pre season training

Frederick

Staff member
Boyd will probably join after his Aus commitments are finished. Pretty sure I read somewhere Wayne will be officially moving into his office in late October.

rnb11

Juniors
Pre season starts on the 7th of November so I'd imagine they'd need at least a fortnight to settle in, Boyd's probably house hunting right now while he's in Newcastle.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Pre season starts on the 7th of November so I'd imagine they'd need at least a fortnight to settle in, Boyd's probably house hunting right now while he's in Newcastle.

Hopefully he rocks up to the auction for my parent's house in Merewether this weekend! Put a big bid in Darius!

Latest posts