What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See you tonight Willie

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ice777 said:
Please explain? Would it be pathetic if they were all going for the Dogs instead? Legitimate question Timmah.

Oh and go Soufs!!! :lol:

They're all jumping on Souths, in some cases due to the lack of success of their own team... they're currently "everyone's favourite" - like the Soccer-who's it will pass in their fourth game with a nice loss ;-)

Bulldogs > Soufs.
Mason > Kidwell.

Bring it on.
:sarcasm:I love stirring the pot

bartman

Immortal
Kidwell is going to go ballistic. Should be a great game in the forwards.

South have always been my second favourites (if I had to have one) from back in the Ziggy Niszcott days. C'mon you Rabbit-ohs!

innsaneink

Referee
Always had soft spot for souths too, cousin followed them.....worked well too when Wests and balmain joined, seeing as balmain ppl hate Souths.

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Always had soft spot for souths too, cousin followed them.....worked well too when Wests and balmain joined, seeing as balmain ppl hate Souths.

Why is that good???

And yes old Tigers have no love for Souths.

innsaneink

Referee
ozbash said:
willie v kidwell could be interesting.

Da-Kid V Wil-Ma II :crazy:

r111171_347575.jpg
r111197_347693.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You mean cheap-shot-blind-sider vs the man who actually runs straight?

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Its a personal thing, dont forget '09 ...The mutha of all con-jobs.

A personal thing........how mysterious.:lol:

And yes Im quite aware of the 09 incident.:crazy:

Fits in nicely with the Souths ethos till this very day.:lol:

Dodger said:
They're all jumping on Souths, in some cases due to the lack of success of their own team... they're currently "everyone's favourite" - like the Soccer-who's it will pass in their fourth game with a nice loss ;-)

Bulldogs > Soufs.
Mason > Kidwell.

Bring it on.
:sarcasm:I love stirring the pot

Souths by 20....and no I am not on the Souths bandwagon. No need to be when I support Storm.;-)

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Dodger said:
LMAO! You inferred that, not me.
I know plenty of Soufs fans that are diehards and have been there... they can scream "we were there when we were sh*t". I don't doubt there are quite a few, and in no way am I saying I believe all Soufs fans are 'fairweather' (particularly ones on this forum... I doubt many fans on this forum of any club are fairweather)...

But when it comes to a 'bulky fan base' - we've had ours turn up week-in, week-out, home or away for years. Watch the north-eastern bowl of Telstra tonight - it will be a massive sea of blue and white. Telstra is our home ground too and we'll make our presence known.

Go ahead and make your "your fans are terrorists" remarks all you like - I'm not one, and I doubt anyone left in our supporter base is. The problems have been weeded out.

Absolutely may the best team win, and may the steadier fan base cheer louder :)

We have had the same 7,000 people to our games for the last few years + many more like myself who make it to about 10 games per year. Sorry if I can't make it to every game like some. Last year I attended 2 games Vs penrith, 2 Vs Rorters, Easter monday VS Dogs, 1 vs parra and 1 vs dragons. I only attended 7 games last year and if that makes me a fairweather fan so be it. In my mind unless i think we have a chance of winning why will I waste my hard earned when I can easily watch it on TV. So far I haven't missed a game. Next week I will though cause I don' travel well. But it is simple if we are winning people attend more games it is the same with EVERY club. You talk about your "bulky" fan base, our core support matches yours easily despite the crowd numbers saying otherwise. When you've been sh*t for 15 years than you can't expect 15,000 at every game.

And with the last point my mate a dogs fan was there last week and he said the dogs fans were outcheered by 5 Titans fans!:lol: I can guarantee that the team who is winning will have the fans cheering louder!

Danish

Referee
Dodger said:
Hey, Soufs.

You have a bandwagon.

We have a fanbase.

See you at Telstra.

IT'S ON.

ALL teams have a bandwagon. The dogs have just been good enough to keep competitive over a long period to not lose them yet.

We'll see how many stick round during the next bad period.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dodger said:
Telstra is our home ground too and we'll make our presence known.

ohh so your mob intend on actually cheering this year eh?
The Bulldogs fan based are easily the most over-rated in terms of noise

all quiet on the western front imo
Burrow in a canter

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dodger said:
You mean cheap-shot-blind-sider vs the man who actually runs straight?

spin it anyway you like, you wank
Kidwell: 1
Mason: -100

and by the way, stop selling the baiting angle, cause no one is buying it Dodge. You're not baiting anyone

grouch

First Grade
A classic Good v Evil battle on the holiest of days. Praying for the Easter bunnies to deliver the goods two days early. Go Souths.

looking at both sides, if you compare each player in their positions, most are equal

Peachey V Patten
Merritt V El Masri
Asotasi V Mason
Cusack V O'Meley
Irvine V Hughes
Faalogo V SBW
Sutton V Maitua

those are just the standout key matchups for this game, other ones are probably close too

not even one of those combinations, can i decide who is better, O'Meley has reputable honours, but really Cusack is one of the Most Consistent Props in The NRL and anyone who under-rates him is crazy, quite honestly, he is outshining asotasi in form atm.

Sutton V Maitua, im really looking forward too, both players are well and truly in the running for the City Origin Number 13, and perhaps origin

Latest posts