What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See you tonight Willie

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Dodger said:
You mean cheap-shot-blind-sider vs the man who actually runs straight?

You know how it is champ, smash Mason early, and he becomes a churchmouse.

Get ready for your team to be smashed to pieces tonight. Nothing can be surer.

mattyg

Bench
name your whole team without players who have played first grade for another club...bet you can't

Ziggy the God

First Grade
mattyg said:
name your whole team without players who have played first grade for another club...bet you can't

So when we win tonight, does that mean that it will be illegitimate in your eyes?

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
mattyg said:

Name YOUR whole team without players that have played 1st grade for another club... Patten,Millard, Holdsworth-Dragons, Mason-Mariners, Ryan-Parra, Cleal-Souths, Manly to name a few. yes alot of the players have been bred through the Dogs program but not all of them.:roll:

But we'll just see how you go in the future now that mark hughes the man who basically recruited the whole dogs side is now at Souths!:D

And Rabbitohs 2005 if you do a comparitve line up do it with some sense. Teams play left and right side.

Left side Souths... Merritt/Hegs/Joey/Fa'alogo(Sutton) VS Right Side Dogs... ElMasri/Millard/Holdsworth/SBW(Maitua) [Sutton and Maitua both roam but find themselves on this side the most]

Right Side Souths... Mellor/Vagana/Smith/Kidwell VS Left Side Dogs...Cutler/Tonga/Roberts/Ryan

The Middle... Irvine/Roy/Yak/Peachey VS Hughes/Mason/Armit/Patten

The Bench... Geddes/Widders/Stuart/Rigon Vs Cleal/Hickey/Kousparitas/McIlwain.

It is interesting to see that the Dogs have gone for ana ll forward bench whereas Souths have Rigon (who will be used as a second Hooker) and widders (who will be used out on the fringes). I personally think the clash will be close and the bench for Souths provides some spark whereas the Dogs doesn't.

anyways I can't wait...just 6 1/2 hours left!!:D

Smartman

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
mason will go missing, or the mason v kidwell thing will be a non event.

Theres a player theres not many have been talking about that can be difference. The man that knocked Joey out in round 1 :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

You talk him down. Have fun with it :)

...Jack Off, I can't see us starting with an all-forward bench. Something tells me Holdsworth will be out and we'll see McIlwain start and Roberts drop to the bench.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah - smartman, exactly... the SBW return build up has almost been silent. I love it... they won't know what hit em ;-)

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Dodger said:
Merritt to score four. :(

Nah Vagana to score 5 to mark the last time Souths played on a Friday night. This time the roles are reversed and the taxidermist (my nickname for Vagana since hat night he stuffed the rabbits;-) ) will stuff the dogs.

Tom Shines

First Grade
simon says said:
A personal thing........how mysterious.:lol:

And yes Im quite aware of the 09 incident.:crazy:

Fits in nicely with the Souths ethos till this very day.:lol:
You guys aren't still going on about that are you? :p

Latest posts