What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seems we have a reduced mod team

spider

Coach
hey - get your own material

so you dont get too confused ruffy, ill type it nice and slow for you

i stepped back from helping out due to time available - read willow's post for clarification

hope that is ok with you, but at least look at it this way, now you can play the ball and not the man - just dont get any tears on me please

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That Willow is a real tight arse, still owes me a drink from a rigged competition. Farkin' Stains - a ships only as good as its Captain.
I waited at the bar for an hour. The truth struck home when the waitress whispered to me, "listen dear... you've been stood up." And to think, I was willing to talk with you until sunrise.

Quigs

Immortal
Arrrhh God and Allah know the truth Willow.

I could dig up the old thread (if I knew how to do it) but I am an honourable man. I will move on..... you never hear me whinging.... I know when to let it rest...

Farkin Rigged Stains competition. Wouldn't happen in the Illawarra.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You need
A desire to be hated.
A desire to be called names.
A desire to read EVERY thread in the forum you moderate.
A desire to paid nothing for a time consuming endeavour.
A desire never to be thanked.

Fire up.

WILLYSCOTT

Juniors
Since returning from my South American adventures in 2007/2008, ive missed all the fun.

I believe I have the desire, Mr Angry.

Quigs

Immortal
You need a manager Willy, you can't keep handling yourself.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Last time I heard Willow was talking about conducting a new 2 week course on the gold coast all expenses paid.

It would pay dividends imo. It's like refs. We want only the best.