What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-Final 2: Broncos vs Knights *SPOILERS*

Brisbane Broncos - 50 (Stagg, Tate, Hodges, Hunt, Carlaw, Civonaceva, Lockyer, Boyd Tries, Lockyer 1/1, Parker 8/8)

Newcastle Knights - 0 (Johns 0/1)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
There was 50-6 Tiges over Cowboys last year.

I'd flip over to the AFL, but i want to see how big this score gets. At the moment the Broncos have more points than one of the AFL teams, and are only 9 behind the other...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
*Paul* said:
There were two doughnuts in 82. Parramatta lost 0-20 to Manly, won 33-0 v Easts the next week.

So not two shutouts on the only two games of a particular weekend?

wahoo202

Juniors
raiders fan forever said:
hahahahaaha 50-0
One week further than you;-)

J/K, I really don't care anymore. Knights are a bunch of losers, I'm laughing at them now. I want the score to get huge.

*Paul*

Juniors
IanRitchie said:
So not two shutouts on the only two games of a particular weekend?
Nup, the only other double zero finals series was '59, also not on the same weekend. Knights will probably score by the end anyway.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
*Paul* said:
Nup, the only other double zero finals series was '59, also not on the same weekend. Knights will probably score by the end anyway.

Thanks Stats boy! :cool:

The hope of a two shutout weekend is the only reason i'm still watching (OK, and the Broncos scoring).

Latest posts