What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi final - Parra v Storm LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/9/19

Kornstar

Coach
Let's be honest. Completely outclassed by a far better side.

Where have i said the refs are the problem? The fact is that the refs have given them every call on top of us being completely garbage but doesn’t change the fact that they should be questioned.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just shits me. We had to make it a slow game. At least till we got in the grind.
Kick for touch and just grind it up the guts.We shot self in foot and gave ourself no chance.

Avenger

Immortal
What the f**k is Bellamy screaming like a f**king maniac? That low life piece of shit should be smiling or staying silent. His team is up by 22 points and he has something to be angry about ?

Get f**ked you f**king stain. I f**king despise this merkin of a man and his f**king tactics and everything about his team. Couldn’t care if they landed in a snowfield and had to eat each other,

f**k I HATE THIS TEAM!!

I curse you with all my will.

hindy111

Post Whore
Where have i said the refs are the problem? The fact is that the refs have given them every call on top of us being completely garbage but doesn’t change the fact that they should be questioned.

Well the Cam to Sin bin was a HUGE call and a incorrect one that went our way. If we where any good we could of put 2 tries on. 22-12 would of been game on.

Tooooks

Bench
Well, playing for pride in the second half and I really hope they do because if they let in 30-40 points in the second half, it will really leave a nasty stain on what has been a really good season.

I’m f**ked if I know how we come out and play like that. Just completely baffled. I really thought we’d have a red hot crack and keep it close for 65-70 minutes at least.

We are a dumb team. Gutho kicking on the 4th after we’d had no ball (and an atrocious kick at that), blatant shoulder charges, Paulo letting someone steal the ball from him...

Very disappointing way to end the season.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Just nothing going our way, need to regroup and start again and make a game of it in the second half, if we can't dominate possession for a decent period they will go to town in the final fifteen or so.

Tooooks

Bench
What the f**k is Bellamy screaming like a f**king maniac? That low life piece of shit should be smiling or staying silent. His team is up by 22 points and he has something to be angry about ?

Get f**ked you f**king stain. I f**king despise this merkin of a man and his f**king tactics and everything about his team. Couldn’t care if they landed in a snowfield and had to eat each other,

f**k I HATE THIS TEAM!!

I hate him too but the fact he is like that is probably at least part of the reason they are so good. Near perfect football and he’s still finding things to pick on them for.

JokerEel

Coach
This Game reminds me of when the Mighty Ducks played Iceland in the group stage.
Team Iceland knew all the Ducks plays and had an answer for each and everyone one of them. Iceland of course destroyed the Ducks but they learnt alot from that game......

PS . We suck..

strider

Post Whore

f**k I HATE THIS TEAM!!

HELL YEAH!!!!

Couldnt agree more

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Well the Cam to Sin bin was a HUGE call and a incorrect one that went our way. If we where any good we could of put 2 tries on. 22-12 would of been game on.
Lol... if we put on 6 miracle tries in the 10 mins while Smith was off, do you actually believe that we would still win once he came back on in the second half ??

Latest posts