What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals

Pistol

Coach
Well done to all on a fantastic showing.

The quality of the work is astounding.

I want to congratulate all who have made it and wish all the best for the rest of the finals.

To the Roosters, an absolutely brilliant return to the game. You've done extremely well. Hold your heads up high.

Many thanks to you Pistol and everyone else in the F7's community. It's been a pleasure working with this competition in 2009, we'll be back to challenge next year though!
To Penrith, Newtown, Auckland and Gold Coast - good luck to all of you. May the best team win.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Congrats to the top five and to the Panthers and Titans with their victories today. :clap:

Great work Roosters on a sensational season. Look forward to playing youse in 2010. :thumn

Bluebags have been in a slumber this week, but I'm told the absentees are as keen as french mustard.

i am so excited about this finals series. i love playing this game. and i am glad i am in the finals! 5 games! thanks panthers, and we can do it!

good luck to the Warriors, the two time mP Bluebags and of course, our defending champs the Gold Coast Titans

good job Roosters, in 2010 you guys will be a stronger force.

Latest posts