What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Basil Brush

Juniors
Erin's just a dopey crossed eyed looking whore after attention.
100%. You only have to check her social media presence.

I couldn't care about the footy show but she has ruined the continous call team imo. She has little idea about anything really.

She does fit the dumb blond stereotype.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
100%. You only have to check her social media presence.

I couldn't care about the footy show but she has ruined the continous call team imo. She has little idea about anything really.

She does fit the dumb blond stereotype.
Didn't Raaaay ruin the Continuous Call team?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I read mention of a break in proceedings prior to the allegations being withdrawn. Is there any talk of a "deal" being done during this period?

Gronk

Staff member
I actually don't think there's much to that accusation...

That estranged wife of that celebrity accountant merkin sounds like she's a bit of an attention seeking cry baby tbh...

Trophy wife.

Kelly-Landry-08-310x420.jpg

http://chadwickmodels.com/models/kelly-landry/

Chipmunk

Coach
I actually don't think there's much to that accusation...

That estranged wife of that celebrity accountant merkin sounds like she's a bit of an attention seeking cry baby tbh...

I'd agree, reading the small amount that I have. Erin still now knows what it's like to be accused of something she's not actually done.

Incorrect

Coach
he's married to Semi's ex?
When it comes to the so-called "fairer sex" - it seems a fair proportion of them married to high profile, high earning gents fall in to the "attention seeking, cry baby" basket.... plenty of company in that group....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Child support I get (even though it is a grossly flawed system) but "spousal maintenance" come on.. this is just getting ridiculous now. Why are men financially obligated to pay money to women they were (and in Semi's case not even) married to, just because we're not with them anymore, what? are women so inferior that they cannot look after themselves?

I notice the feminists aren't rushing in to settle up that little bit of inequality.
It's because looking after a bloke's kids takes them out of the workforce and puts them behind the eight ball for the rest of their lives. And I say this as someone who hates modern feminism. This isn't a feminist issue, it's a fairness issue.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you not read what I said? I don't have a problem with Child support, I said that. Of course he should help look after his kids. But he shouldn't have to pay the kids mother to sit on her arse and do nothing. This is the unfortunate relaity that we have these days, women are living off child support even when they could easily find work, and elect to lessen the fathers burden to a reasonable amount, but no, get every cent you can out of the evil man that knocked you up...
It isn't much money, merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe Semi should go on Telly to make a passionate plea to Channel 9 to take a harsh stance on infidelity, cause it shouldn't be tolerated

(of course, innocence is presumed as always..)
Infidelity might be a merkin act, but it's not illegal.

Latest posts