What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi RaDrama

Brutus

Referee
Weidler just interviewed the "the bald Indian dude" who claims to be Semi's friend.

The bald Indian dude has a name and it's Raymond Neir.

Eels are helping her and she is living in a house provided by the club to semi. It's odd circumstances all round imo

Think it odd that she was just last week quoted in the SMH about his possible move to union.

Look I'm being a cynic but these are strange times.

adamkungl

Immortal
Parra should be booted from the comp for bringing the game into disrepute, OR all their players contracts cancelled and made free game on the open market.

Generalzod

Immortal
Semi has snubbed the EELS hasn't even turned up for training and yet if he arrives back he'll be able to take his place in the team to play on Saturday...

carcharias

Immortal
well if he never comes back ...at least he went out on a high .
That last try he scored was a cracker.

Delboy

First Grade
Parra should be booted from the comp for bringing the game into disrepute, OR all their players contracts cancelled and made free game on the open market.

I assume this is an ironoc post coming from the Rorters , need I mention the numerous charges against players from all teams ( yours included )

As for the salary cap, congratulations for the way your club does it, and the fact that Greenberg would never launch an investigation into clubs that provide his power base

If you need help with the cap, you can always use the Greenberg cadet, Seeweed, and the emperor is unemployed at the moment :crazy::sarcasm:

adamkungl

Immortal
I assume this is an ironoc post coming from the Rorters , need I mention the numerous charges against players from all teams ( yours included )

As for the salary cap, congratulations for the way your club does it, and the fact that Greenberg would never launch an investigation into clubs that provide his power base

If you need help with the cap, you can always use the Greenberg cadet, Seeweed, and the emperor is unemployed at the moment :crazy::sarcasm:

:lol: You guys still don't get it. Most Parra fans are behaving exactly how a small portion of Melbourne fans did a few years ago.

Everyone else is cheating, we just got caught!

The NRL is against us!

The most embarrassing part of it though, is that Parra fans have been #1 Storm haters for the last 6 years, and can't see the hypocrisy. Just giving you geniuss a taste of your own back.

Still waiting for Parra fans to apologise to the rest of the comp :lol::lol:

Sean7

Juniors
I don't recall any Parramatta fans rorting the cap. As far as I know, fans just watch the team.

retch

Juniors
Go to the The Footy Show twitter and check out Erin Molan from last nights show not having a shot at the Semi.

No links as I fear a permanent ban.