What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi RaDrama

Forget about the footy for a second.....
If the allegations of semi are true about him hitting his ex. Well it just shows he's a weak little turd escaping Australia so he can hide out in Fiji/France... because he's to scared to face the music...
I might not be big nor strong but I would definitely go toe to toe with him to prove a point... Win or lose im NOT afraid of cowards like him and I'll stand up for domestic violence.

TheDalek079

Bench
If the allegations of semi are true about him hitting his ex. Well it just shows he's a weak little turd escaping Australia so he can hide out in Fiji/France... because he's to scared to face the music...
I might not be big nor strong but I would definitely go toe to toe with him to prove a point... Win or lose im NOT afraid of cowards like him and I'll stand up for domestic violence.

challenge him to a fight at the aquarium

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol:

challenge him to a f.ight at the aquarium

250px-Tom.png

I'll sort that Semi out

El Diablo

Post Whore
i'm wondering why she took out an AVO when in a previous interview she said he wouldn't be returning to Australia

and why wait so long after?

Sphagnum

Coach
i'm wondering why she took out an AVO when in a previous interview she said he wouldn't be returning to Australia

It's probably just coincidental. She was talking to media parasites one day about his French rugby plans and the next day she filed an avo that has been on the front page of every paper and news bulletin ever since. Seems legit.

Snappy

Coach
Plenty of domestic violence victims take a long time to find the courage to come forward and report the abuse.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Possibly because he wasn't going to return to Australia? Now he looks like coming back she feels the need to take out an AVO.

Unfortunately people like Jessica Peres make things so much harder for real victims. The NRL's hand are usually tied once something becomes a legal matter they have to assume innocence until proven guilty.

Non legal matters like rubbing a dog on your shorts or pissing on a lounge can be pounced on straight away.

T-Boon

Coach

You'll "stand up for domestic violence" by being violent against a man? Sounds great.

Snappy

Coach
but the last alleged incident occurred 18 months ago and he has been in Australia until recently

So ?

Perhaps she's only just found the courage to report the allegations to police, and now fears reprisal so got the AVO as well.

Generalzod

Immortal
Plenty of domestic violence victims take a long time to find the courage to come forward and report the abuse.

A lot of men suffer from domestic violence but don't go to report it...

Parker spent 11 months being silently beaten by the girl he loved. "I didn't f--king have help – I didn't have anyone," he says. Another male victim of domestic violence with nowhere to turn.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...complicated-and-disputed-20151122-gl55v7.html

Last edited:

ed-grimley

Bench
The NRL should take this incident out of Parramatta's hands, show some leadership and do what is best for League in the long run.

Latest posts