What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

semi tadulala

korki

Juniors
hey storm fans, im a wakefield fan from the uk.
ive heard semi's name mentioned over here about a possible move.
Have u guys heard anything?? wot is he like as a player ( fast, strong etc )

cheers guys ;-)

he improved quite a bit last season. he's built like tuqiri (and kinda look like him too at a glance) but still needs to develop his game. i think he needs to bulk up.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I wouldn't consider him the safest under the high ball in defence, but having him run in under a bomb in attack and he's a good shot to get the ball back. He can be rather erratic at times. Sometimes he's good, occasionally he could have a real shocker.

Hoggy

Bench
Built like Tarzan
Played like Jane

Do remember a try against Parra this year when he just monstered a Parra defender over the line and went nuts.

Quite possibly the best and only thing he ever did for us given the fact he played 3 seasons here.

Anonymous

Juniors
Looked very promising when he first starting playing. Needs to mature and learn to pick the ball up from dummy half with out dropping it.

Two Hands Semi :roll:

I though he was alright with the ball.

His defence was shocking for a man of his size.

GO Storm !!!!!
yellow.gif

Phillips

Referee
when i watched some games of him this yr he seemed very strong and powerful and has a fair bit of speed

Razzar

Juniors
Wakefield got their first look at Tadulala play in the first freindly for Trinity vs Featherstone.

Tadulala is quite a big guy aint he for a winger.

Anyways he has already made a partnership with Sid Domic who is a classy centre to say the least.

Domic carved fev apart (scored a try, set up a try and numerous breaks)

Tadulala his wing partner was reasonable impressive.

He went into the middle of the field and took on the Fev forwards.

Tadulala scored a try also and we like his hair that much we (fans) are thinking about buying wigs.lol.

Little more info. He will come up against Marcus Bai in the second pre-season freindly at Leeds in 3 weeks time.

Raz

Razzar

Juniors
To be honest he made no mistake with the ball in hand and is a strong runner indeed... He will do well for Trinity in 2004..unsure about our other winger Justin Ryder but we heard he is quick on his feet.

Raz

Stormin Norman

Juniors
U guys have got the knight ryder? how did we not pick him up now theres a bloke the crowd would warm to in melb, a not all there red head who knows how to score a try.

Razzar

Juniors
haha...lol .. If he can score a try he will do!.

The reason he was brought in was because over the last years we have lacked speed and pace on the wings..Ryder injects that much needed pace to beat men in the open.

The coach has all the players working hard anyway and the new phsio/fitness coach just signed from Saint Hellens..lol.

Raz

Razzar

Juniors
Yes he did in reserve grade he scored 4 in one match.

I have checked and he scored a few braces too.

His NRL stats for 2003 were.

App - 12....... Try - 4 ........Goal - 0 .......Points - 16

He was on the interchange in one or two of his apps so considering statistics wise he wasn't that bad.

Raz - Despite that he will be a huge success in england like Vaikona hopefully...as the game is played at a slightly slower pace.

Latest posts