What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Question: Is the NRL rigged/corrupt?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This is something I've noticed with Chris Butler.
He's got that look of disdain towards them all - "off with ye, peasants".
Can't stand him.

That sway backed, fat gutted, cupcake eating Cutlet is the worst referee ever. I don't think he has the look of disdain though. I think he has the look of fear. Fear of losing control. He gives more backchat penalties than any other ref. He makes more threats to use the bin than any other ref. This is because he's a transactional prick who knows he has no respect, and no control and no way to get either. I'll call it refereeing by fear of consequence.

I'd hate to be one of his kids.

DJDL

First Grade
That sway backed, fat gutted, cupcake eating Cutlet is the worst referee ever. I don't think he has the look of disdain though. I think he has the look of fear. Fear of losing control. He gives more backchat penalties than any other ref. He makes more threats to use the bin than any other ref. This is because he's a transactional prick who knows he has no respect, and no control and no way to get either. I'll call it refereeing by fear of consequence.

I'd hate to be one of his kids.

We need a mega-like button.

Latest posts