What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously...no ones seen this..

Stinkler

Juniors
The LOLs would be epic :lol:

The LOLs would be even more epic if Gaz signed with you guys and Schubert actually did his job! There's no way you could fit Gaz in and be under the cap. Not a chance!

Would love to laugh at the Dragons again though. :p

The LOLs would be even more epic if Gaz signed with you guys and Schubert actually did his job! There's no way you could fit Gaz in and be under the cap. Not a chance!

Would love to laugh at the Dragons again though. :p

Yes the LOLs would be epic but you have basically answered why it won't occur in the same post. Saints fans would have every right to be pissed off deluxe and who could blame them.

Big Tim

First Grade
Yes the LOLs would be epic but you have basically answered why it won't occur in the same post. Saints fans would have every right to be pissed off deluxe and who could blame them.

Why?

They got Gaz well below market value because he got a heavily back-ended deal.

Now his back-ended deal doesnt count towards their cap, and they have a premiership.

I'd be pissed......... :sarcasm:

Tim the mere fact Smith and Costigan were forced out by Gaz's deal would look bad if he then retired and subsequently turned out for another club. A club which has signed many saints players for the last 4 years.

Big Tim

First Grade
Tim the mere fact Smith and Costigan were forced out by Gaz's deal would look bad if he then retired and subsequently turned out for another club. A club which has signed many saints players for the last 4 years.

They sold out their future for a win now attitude.... and they won.

What have they got to be pissed about??

I hear what you are saying Tim but the Saints supporters i know think we are a team of hacks cos we sign their discards on a fairly regular basis. They hate us and I am merely pointing out the way Gasnier came and went from their club the second time would be a fair slap in the face if he turned out in our colours, given the calibre of forwards they lost because of it. Their two toughest hombre's absence showed last season.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
They sold out their future for a win now attitude.... and they won.

What have they got to be pissed about??

Gaz signed to play in a team that was already going to win the premiership if he was there or not. I'd be pissed if i was a saints fan.

Big Tim

First Grade
I hear what you are saying Tim but the Saints supporters i know think we are a team of hacks cos we sign their discards on a fairly regular basis. They hate us and I am merely pointing out the way Gasnier came and went from their club the second time would be a fair slap in the face if he turned out in our colours, given the calibre of forwards they lost because of it. Their two toughest hombre's absence showed last season.

They lost players, every team does. But they got what they wanted in 2010.

Players come and go, premierships last forever...... unless you wear purple!!

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
he'd never wear your " purchased " club DRUG jersey. I'd be suprised if wayne can get along with tiny tinks for five mins after you lose your first 4. lolololol.

otori

Juniors
They lost players, every team does. But they got what they wanted in 2010.

Players come and go, premierships last forever...... unless you wear purple!!

Lol tell that to Melbourne.

Damn, didn't see the white text :(

Silent Knight

First Grade
Is it just me or do the trolls get more piss weak every day

We must spare some consideration for the Dragqueens plight.

Their team is a pack of yesterday's heroes, their stadium has collapsed, they can't flog off their dilapidated old leagues club (see the ad below if you're looking to buy a 1960s era leagues club, pokies, bludgers and all) and it looks like the team from the nearby swamp is going to finish ahead of them next season due to far superior recruitment.

forsale-taj.jpg

Dragons fans, if there is anything I can do for you during this difficult time just let me know. You can always count on my friendship.

Latest posts