What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously - THIS team won the minor premiership?

gregstar

Referee
another GF miss! Did they save their worst till last? How often in the last twenty-four years has that been the case?

Anonymous

Juniors
Someone who looks like a troll, smells like a troll, and attracts flies like a troll... be careful not to step in the troll.

gregstar

Referee
wrong to all i'm a very keen 3rd generation saints fan - i watched the PL & became progressively angrier with what i was seeing. i have seen every dragons' finals appearance since 1980! I have this avatar courtesy of losing a bet with a rooster fan regarding the judiciary!

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, that game yesterday had me thinking of our top grade side at our bumbling worst. #-o I never thought I'd utter so many expletives merely watching a reserve grade game. Yesterday was my first look at Wes Naiqama, I reckon we need to find a spot for him in first grade next season, move him to the wing maybe, I don't want him to think he has no opportunities here and go and do a Willie Tonga.

Anonymous

Juniors
very keen 3rd generation saints fan said:
wrong to all i'm a very keen 3rd generation saints fan - i watched the PL & became progressively angrier with what i was seeing. i have seen every dragons' finals appearance since 1980! I have this avatar courtesy of losing a bet with a rooster fan regarding the judiciary!
Then you'd be aware of the 2001 Grand Final in the same grade.

It's a shame you missed out on 1977 and 1979... by a whisker it seems.

Anonymous

Juniors
weasel said:
Yeah, that game yesterday had me thinking of our top grade side at our bumbling worst. #-o I never thought I'd utter so many expletives merely watching a reserve grade game. Yesterday was my first look at Wes Naiqama, I reckon we need to find a spot for him in first grade next season, move him to the wing maybe, I don't want him to think he has no opportunities here and go and do a Willie Tonga.
Totally agree Weasal. If Wes wasn't there it would have worst. I can imagine his frustration as he was punching holes in the defence, only to see one of his team mates throw away possession.

Jamesy

Juniors
For sure, Wes is an awesome player. At any other club, he'd be playing First Grade.

St Bondi

Juniors
One of the most boring Grand Finals I've seen in ages. A low exhibition of football from the Dragons.

I watched them play the chooks on Anzac Day at Aussie Stadium and if my memory is correct they came back from something like 16 - nil to win 40 - 16 (I think). 40 unanswered points against a side that included Hegarty and Hodges among others.

I don't know what happened to them yesterday but I think they forgot about the blokes numbered 2, 3, 4, and 5. Terrible.

georgef3895

gregstar

Referee
Then you'd be aware of the 2001 Grand Final in the same grade
of course i'm aware as i am with the lower grades in 1987, 1985 & 1983 - but as for 77 & 79 well i can't really comment can i? what's your point - i should be happy because we've won 5 lower grade titles since 1980?!

Anonymous

Juniors
gregstar said:
Then you'd be aware of the 2001 Grand Final in the same grade
of course i'm aware as i am with the lower grades in 1987, 1985 & 1983 - but as for 77 & 79 well i can't really comment can i? what's your point - i should be happy because we've won 5 lower grade titles since 1980?!
No, I just think you're having yourself on.

Lisa

St Bondi said:
One of the most boring Grand Finals I've seen in ages. A low exhibition of football from the Dragons.

I watched them play the chooks on Anzac Day at Aussie Stadium and if my memory is correct they came back from something like 16 - nil to win 40 - 16 (I think). 40 unanswered points against a side that included Hegarty and Hodges among others.

I don't know what happened to them yesterday but I think they forgot about the blokes numbered 2, 3, 4, and 5. Terrible.

georgef3895

Yeah they played really well in the second half of that game but I don't think Hodges was in it that day. Pity they didn't play like that yesterday. The game was a real let down, I was expecting a lot better performance from a team playing in a Grand Final. They would do some good work to put themselves in a good position to score then they would cough it up. #-o

STSAE

Juniors
St Bondi said:

georgef3895

I smiled while I thought of you!!

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts