What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seriously

_Johnsy

Referee
Just wanted to know what you guys/gals think of Bellamy's & Waldrons behaviour over the past weeks.

Noa

First Grade
They should have used better judgment. Not have said anything re: Cam Smith till a week or two after the GF. Look at the flack Cam is going to have to wear for the rest of his career because of it. Bellmy was right to question why we allow betting on judiacary decsion's as its a bad look, but he may of went to far.

As for for complaing about booing, meh, who cares, crowds only boo great players. Wallys just used to Melbourne we're flogballers are fawned over.

Last edited:

Cloud9

Waldron and Bellamy should apologise, but with qualifications.
Stuart should never have been allowed to publicly make those comments.

_Johnsy

Referee
Cloud9

In all seriousness they have to after issuing a public ultimatum to Brownie to apoligise. It has reflected poorly on the public perception of your franchises professionalism IMO

Noa

First Grade
No team is run more professionaly so if thats the publics perception then its wrong. But Wally always says on his spot on SEN that egos and emotion are what can drag a football club down. Well here he's let both get in the way.

_Johnsy

Referee
I wonder if there is any truth in the rumour that wally is a dead man walking ? Anyone able to offer anytging ?

AILD

Bench
i have no worries with how they have acted.

I agree with what they said.

Waldron has always and will always stand up for the club and its players.

They have nothing to apologise for. and i support them all the way.

The only rumours re: waldron leaving are ones that are started by drop kicks like you.

and just because some twit on the sunday roast puts stupid glasses on and looks into a fake crystal ball and says that waldron is gone doesnt make it fact either.

_Johnsy

Referee

The only rumours re: waldron leaving are ones that are started by drop kicks like you.

and just because some twit on the sunday roast puts stupid glasses on and looks into a fake crystal ball and says that waldron is gone doesnt make it fact either.

Takle a deep breath, just asking a question.

Do you find it hypocritical at all that we refuses to offer an apology when he demanded the same from another club official ?

AILD

Bench
Takle a deep breath, just asking a question.

Do you find it hypocritical at all that we refuses to offer an apology when he demanded the same from another club official ?

not at all.

they have nothing to apologise for.

AILD

Bench
So he was wrong for demanding a public one from Brown ?

when brown said that players should come out and basically start fights and to head butt players? ofcourse he should apologise for that...thats against the laws of the game.

t1tan

Juniors

FMD,still an arrogant tosser.
So tell me AILD (or is it Supercronk?) why are you still hanging around the Titans website? :lol:

StormChaser

First Grade
Titan you spinless gimp, go crawl back into the gutter.

As for Bellyache and Waldron, I love their passion, their loyalty and courage. It took a lot to stand up and say those things, and at the end of the day, they were lone voices amongst a sea of pissants.

Having said that, I'm sure with hindsight they'd do things differently. I support them both 100% though.

Stained_Class

Juniors
when brown said that players should come out and basically start fights and to head butt players? ofcourse he should apologise for that...thats against the laws of the game.

You of all people complaining about the laws of the game?

Lord give me strength from these moronic imposters that call themselves rugby league fans.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
40 nil. Great effort . Won't dont you keep making threads about a storm dynasty........f**kwits.

wow original and articulate. oh that was sarcasm, just encase you didn't get that. get it, got it, good now waddle back under your rock nuffy.

Now back on topic, I admire their passion for our club and I don't necessarily have an issue with Bellyache, I think he just articulated it incorrectly.
Waldron on the other hand, I back him 100% on most things, as he is very passionate and has done so much for our club , but the complaining about the booing is simply stupid.
Everyone gets booed in this game and their comments regarding Cam and the grapple is pretty much the reason he got booed.

StormChaser

First Grade
40 nil. Great effort . Won't dont you keep making threads about a storm dynasty........f**kwits.

flip_the_bird.jpg

Latest posts