What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seriously

Stained_Class

Juniors
flip_the_bird.jpg

And you were the same one that said you'll be giving it to everybody when you win.

Well you didn't win. You got flogged mercilessly. Now sit back and wear it. :lol::lol::lol:

AILD

Bench
FMD,still an arrogant tosser.
So tell me AILD (or is it Supercronk?) why are you still hanging around the Titans website? :lol:

havent been in weeks....dont know what that has to do with anything.

find a half decent team to support then run your mouth...

pepe

Juniors
gday johnsy
i'm doing my best to avoid the tv,radio and the newspapers at all costs after sunday night,it feels like a bus has run over the top of me,i have'nt been this flat since the dragons went down to the dogs in 85 thanks to that field goal.
back to your question,i always suspected waldron was a double agent working for the afl to infiltrate the nrl ranks,as for bellamy i think he's great for the storm and a wonderful coach.
he just voiced his opinion, i think the game is much more entertaining for that,league has such colourful characters unlike the sterile afl in which big brother monitors everything.

cya pepe

little_aza

Juniors
bellamy and waldron went a little too far..but like i think i said once before, and like a couple of others have said, the motives of the comments werent just the words used in making them. the fine is the best $50000 we'll ever spend. they put the necks on the line for smith, and now smith's coming up to contract negotiations - all waldron has to do is remind him that loyalty works both ways..

Jasdragon

Juniors
i have no worries with how they have acted.

I agree with what they said.

Waldron has always and will always stand up for the club and its players.

They have nothing to apologise for. and i support them all the way.

The only rumours re: waldron leaving are ones that are started by drop kicks like you.

and just because some twit on the sunday roast puts stupid glasses on and looks into a fake crystal ball and says that waldron is gone doesnt make it fact either.

Takle a deep breath, just asking a question.

Do you find it hypocritical at all that we refuses to offer an apology when he demanded the same from another club official ?

Don't worry about what this f**king germ thinks as he writes things like this in regards to grapples etc
The real issue is yet to raise its head. Soon a Melbourne player will crush a vertebra in the neck of a ball carrier, that unfortunate player will spend time in a wheelchair , maybe the rest of his life. What they do in a tackle is initialy ok but the force applied by a secondary tackle is what will cause the injury. Another player will 'come in over the top' this will cause the commpression and crushing/fracturing. I wonder how they will feel knowing they put a player in a wheelchair? For quotes ask Dr Yeo , spinal unit Royal Horth Shore Hospital.

good suck sh*t if they do end up in a wheelchair.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
when brown said that players should come out and basically start fights and to head butt players? ofcourse he should apologise for that...thats against the laws of the game.

Basically, not off to a good start. Mate I think you need to find the interview, it was in 3 parts on the dragons website, not sure if it still is, however you are wrong Brown never said players should come out and start fights, nor did he say other teams should make the game against melbourne a bloodbath, as waldron said.

I dont mind if you are going to defend the club the hilt, but at least make an informed comment about another persons commets (Brown). At least listen to what he said, and not take some media reports as gospel, it makes you look a tad silly.

This thread was not intended to start a sh*tfight so it may be best that you and titan/locky get a room and do what you need to.;-)
In relation to the headbut comment, Brown said the only thing Nightingale did wrong, after being accused of headbutting slater, was not to headbut him.

Pepe

Sounds like you had a good night, apart from the result anyway. Better luck in 09 champ.

Last edited:

BourbonRat

Juniors
and not take some media reports as gospel
:roll: It seems many thousands of Sydneysiders failed to take this advise for the last few weeks.

I seem to recall that Gallop(aka head bean counter) said about the Brown blow up - No one would ever get fined for having a passionate opinion,(or words to that effect). Bellyache & Brian could have shown a lot more restraint after the Sharks game,but I think they'd swallowed a bit too much media bullsh*t & hype to smother their 'passionate opinion'.

If I had a manager & CEO back me up like that I'd be a happy employee ;-)

Latest posts