What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sevens Team

Biglance

Bench
This team should consist of a few youngsters along the lines of the following:

Withers
Poore
Asotasi
Kite
Cooper
Luke Roberts
Hornby
Jensen
Youngquest
Timmins
Creagh

Gasnier will be out and i wouldnt risk any top quality players but still have timmins there. I have left out Naiqama and Blacklock in case they play for the Aboriginal team

Biglance

Bench
I would like to know if we still have those outside backs like Bennett, Laloata, Christensen and co.

Godz Illa

Coach
As long as Trent Barrett does NOT play, I'm happy. We dont need him injuring himself in meaningless games any more. He can sit out the City-Country too.

Acka

Coach
Biglance said:
This team should consist of a few youngsters along the lines of the following:

Withers
Poore
Asotasi
Kite
Cooper
Luke Roberts
Hornby
Jensen
Youngquest
Timmins
Creagh

Gasnier will be out and i wouldnt risk any top quality players but still have timmins there. I have left out Naiqama and Blacklock in case they play for the Aboriginal team

I think Naiqama is Fijian and he played for the Fijian sevens side last year

Biglance

Bench
im not sure about there been two but im pretty sure he is aboriginal and they also had robbie simpson and Peter Ellis.

I also missed out with Beau Scott and Uasile and others from Jersey Flegg that brown will want to see. this is their chance to impress and get that wing spot thats vacant. I like creagh but i dont think he is quick enough and he has a few defecive things to pick up on. i like the sound of edwin asotasi he is a giant winger and has good experience coming from the junior all blacks

Anonymous

Juniors
This was the Fiji Sevens squad this year:

Tabua Cakacaka, Iowane Divavesi, Lautoka Crusher, Peceli Suasua, Tokula Tuqiri (Lote Tuqiri's cousin), Wise Kativerata, Waisale Naiqama, Kaliveti Naisoro, Jim Bolakoro, Tom Shaw, and Semesa Cadrakilagi. Meli Vosuga and Simeli Soqe are the non-travelling reserves.
(Source: Fiji Times).

The question is, are Wes and Waisale the same person or related?

Biglance

Bench
:( i apologise u are correct its fiji he plays for and Waisele Naiqama played for Thes Sydney Bulls much of this year so it could be the same person

Princess

Juniors
I would like to know if we still have those outside backs like Bennett, Laloata, Christensen and co.

Not sure on the others but i do know for a fact that Bennett has resigned. I really think he will step up this year, he needs to get out there and show us all what he can do if he wants to stay another year after this one.

Latest posts