What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Anyhow this is pictures thread isn't it? So I think we better get back to the topic at hand. And since I'm such an accomidating person....

0,5001,5415504,00.jpg

manly7_narrowweb__300x390,0.jpg

Stackers

Juniors
I wasnt whinging, just didnt know how much more I could take for a while there when every seconnd picture seemed to be of him and every second comment was about his "perky" butt. :roll:

Hellsy

Immortal
Stackers said:
I wasnt whinging, just didnt know how much more I could take for a while there when every seconnd picture seemed to be of him and every second comment was about his "perky" butt. :roll:

OMG I so agree!!!!

Variety is the spice of life!!!

R U going to Erics gig on Fri night Stackers??? I think we need to meet U...... there is a strange affiliation with they way you think to the way people like Jess, Niks and I think :D :D :D

Stackers

Juniors
Yes yes I am going! Its part of the celebrations for my bf's 21st although Im not sure how fair that is... his birthday and I get the best present ... eric :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
can't wait to meet you!!

I have just finished watching ALIAS the TV Series. All 5 seasons.

michael-vartan-13.JPG

0000003662_20060919210445.jpg

244623586_2974194e66.jpg

3C7V864329741_150x200.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach
Eric is sexy, and he doesn't need 101 modelling shots to show it.

Ecka is definately the sexiest man in league, if he was a bit more outgoing, we might have even more photos of him :lol:

Witty is pretty, and very pasty in a lot of the pics posted in here. tbh I draw the line at screen shots!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nikki said:
Mmmmm... Michael Vartan... The other bloke freaks me out a bit tho Jess.

maybe he's not photogenic, but in the show - Sark is sexy as. He's a Bad Guy and he has the best English Accent

wittyz chick

Coach
Michael Vartan?? Is he in Rogue??

Because if he's the person I think he is.. then he's in one my my fav movies :lol: That I'm not willing to admit that I own :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Stackers said:
Yes yes I am going! Its part of the celebrations for my bf's 21st although Im not sure how fair that is... his birthday and I get the best present ... eric :lol: :lol:

So will you be able to find us??