What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,5745245,00.jpg

Stackers

Juniors
Hellsy said:
**waits for WC to enter**
**gets popcorn ready**

:lol:

How was the Sweeneys gig? I need to know um, everything! Haha... I am still not talking to my friends for changing plans... HATE THEM!!

Hellsy

Immortal
I have some pics I'll put up when I get a chance. It was just too dark to get many good ones.

It was really good as per usual! I took a few small vids too, but I think they are too big to upload.. I'll see how I go when I get a chance

Hellsy

Immortal
Upcoming gig Stackers, in my hometown!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric Grothe said:
Subject: SCREAMING JETS SUPPORT
Body: WE ARE SUPPORTING THE SCREAMING JETS. WE ARE EXCITED. WE ARE HAPPY. WE ARE EXITED AND HAPPY. COME 2 BLACKTOWN WORKERS NEXT FRI THE 23RD. oh yeah, this thurs at the excelsior and this sat at the agincourt!!! busy little boys. ROCK ON!!!!!!!

manny05

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
*feels sad* Poor Bondy!! *cries* LOL, you are probably wondering what I mean, don't worry if you don't get it..hehe

Oh no. Is he injured again?

Hellsy

Immortal
Stackers said:
I just read the bulletin hahaha. Its nice n close for me 2 hurrah!!!!

Me too!!
Im at Prospect.

WC - I know where we are going after your birthday dinner!!!

Stackers

Juniors
Im in the good ol Hawkesbury so its not too far at all, Im so pleased this lil gig came up it might almost make up for missing Fridays!

wittyz chick

Coach
Apparantly Fleming will be fine for the next test. But I think Bond is out for the tour or the next test.. not sure.. Correct me if I'm wrong

wittyfan

Referee
I got the Sexiest Man in League calendar in the post today, very hot!!! Witty is Mr. January and the pic is one of his motor mechanic shots! And Cooper is Mr. December and he's standing in front of Flinders Street station!